Touhou Project

Kazagami

Whose Patchouli?

Well if it is, it's intended (which is bad)

In source game, they kept getting up (and spams magic spell) until you deplete their spell bar.

I suggest you to use custom ones like Ricepigeon's, it doesn't have that annoying system.

That IS the one I'm using.

Maybe the system that you are using when Patchouli keeps getting up is Patchouli Knowledge by Kurogane. Kurogane's Touhou characters does that annoying card system and you have to keep killing them until they do their final spell card

Maybe the system that you are using when Patchouli keeps getting up is Patchouli Knowledge by Kurogane. Kurogane's Touhou characters does that annoying card system and you have to keep killing them until they do their final spell card

Well that's annoying... that's keeping it TOO accurate to source... I know these creators like to keep things very accurate to source but if some of that stuff from the source game is messing up the characters MUGEN-wise... exclude that portion.

Lie Meiling (by Ricepigeon [Old|New] | by Ricepigeon and Darkflare) [Meiling's evil twins created by Yukari, a playable character in Touhou Rekkaden fangame by Lion Heart]

The translated game dialogue disproves this though. Rather, she IS Meiling... her future self rather. Just pointing that out.

well you need to make sure you put the right folder. As far as i know the actual character folder for her is inside the main folder, that was causing it didn't show up. Just move that folder (named "miko" IIRC) to the mugen char folder.

Alright, now it's working. Apparently I forgot to change the folder name to "miko" from "miko2".

Have to say that she is an improvement over the original Miko, finally a proper projectile attack too.

She's indeed a lot better from the original one. Though i do keep both version for some reason, hehe.

Also, not so Touhou related but glad to see non Touhou character is being made in HM style, as seen in this video: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23585092?ref=search_tag_video

For me it's not surprising enough because KanColle has pretty much become another Touhou, in term of fanbase

• 2 weeks later...