Touhou Project

Kazagami

There's also a character of a Walfas-user made by the same person, but said user gives the good Walfasers on dA and YT a bad name. So does the creator, Pgrs111MAGEN or whatever it is. Plus he made a spriteswap of Lola Bunny out of me. That's pathetic.

There's also a character of a Walfas-user made by the same person, but said user gives the good Walfasers on dA and YT a bad name. So does the creator, Pgrs111MAGEN or whatever it is. Plus he made a spriteswap of Lola Bunny out of me. That's pathetic.

His characters are ungodly bad. I'd say Wlanmania and Beanfan are better than him.   Some of his characters are a bitch to fight, as well.   Here's a retarded Remilia: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qw1ix2z4yq1j1fh/retarded+remilia.zip Live's up to it's name.

His characters are ungodly bad. I'd say Wlanmania and Beanfan are better than him. Some of his characters are a bitch to fight, as well. Here's a retarded Remilia: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qw1ix2z4yq1j1fh/retarded+remilia.zipLive's up to it's name.

I'd have no idea why authors (some) has to create a shitty joke characters I mean stop and think what ur doing!

Hi, I tried to insert some of hetyo's creations (notably Sunny, Satori and Rin), but none of those appear in my roster afterwards. Is there specifications ?

On another note, if people want to, I have a non NSFW version of pikapon's Tewi (for the trivia, a NSFW pic flashes by when defeated by super) I made with help from Cyanide on the IMT forums. Tell me if you want it added.