Touhou Project

Kazagami

It would take too much time, believe me. If someone is interested in a character I think is not too hard to try by him/herself.

Duely noted, I've tried some of them out but I just think it would help organize things a little better, just a suggestion that's all.

Duely noted, I've tried some of them out but I just think it would help organize things a little better, just a suggestion that's all.

I know that yours is just a suggestion, but write every character's gameplay, take many time. Anyway if Ryoucchi wants he can do that. For example for some characters is already specified the gameplay.

I know that yours is just a suggestion, but write every character's gameplay, take many time. Anyway if Ryoucchi wants he can do that. For example for some characters is already specified the gameplay.

Cool man thank you! :)

I think it may help to add what characters these girls fighting styles are modeled after :-)

Regular Touhou gameplay aren't modeled after another FG characters lol, anyways if you refer to the KOF/Street Fighter hybrid ones, i think it's been obvious.

BTW, Boomer also made a Human Village Day stage.

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?uk=3038125524&shareid=2265459429

Also, the Hakurei Shrine stage may have to wait until November at least or next year at most. I simply saddled myself with too many tasks and can't finish them all in due time.

If anyone can make it before me, I'd be happy to give it up.

BTW, Boomer also made a Human Village Day stage. http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?uk=3038125524&shareid=2265459429   Also, the Hakurei Shrine stage may have to wait until November at least or next year at most. I simply saddled myself with too many tasks and can't finish them all in due time. If anyone can make it before me, I'd be happy to give it up.

I have all the files for the stages. I could open those files and give the files to Ryoucchi. Oh, and tell me how to create stages like that.