ideas for victory quotes

Magical Klara

If you have any good ones that you want to share for fun....

-- Hong Meiling --

random: "Now, beat it, or I will notify Lady Scarlet! You don't want me to do that, do you?"

vs. Brian Battler: "No gain!"

vs. Chun-li: "You're the strongest woman in the world? Hmph! I've heard drunks behind the baseball stadium say the same thing of themselves."

vs. Liu Kang: "Your style is shoddy. All you've shown me so far is ferocity but no skill."

-- Kukuri --

random: "I would feel safer with Mr. Hero by my side, but I think I can handle this by myself."

vs. Athena Asamiya: "Hmph! Aiko and Doremi are much better singers than you are. Your voice is awful!"

vs. Baby Bonnie Hood: "Any fool can pull a trigger. It takes real talent to handle Guru Guru magic."

vs. Mai Shiranui: "What's a 'whore'? Kita Kita Oyaji says you look like one."

-- Reisen Udongein Inaba --

random: "They are bullets, not suppositories! Now you know better."

vs. Chizuru Kagura: "A mirror does little good if the illusions have already surrounded you."

vs. Kouryu: "It was too late for you the moment you accepted the devil's offer. In a way, I feel sorry for you."

vs. Peter Griffin: "If you're ordinary for your kind, then this 'Suburban America' must be the foulest place in existence!"

-- Velvet Moonflower --

random: "The spirits of nature are here for our benefit, but they too have a need for attention, as do all living things."

vs. Chuck Norris: "I'm not impressed! There is no such thing as a master who lacks empathy."

vs. Nakoruru: "Mother Nature can fend for Herself. It's mankind that's in danger of Her wrath."

vs. Tewi Inaba: "Who are you calling 'old'? I'm only 42, you insolent, little troll!"

ok ill give it a shot. marilyn sue random:that was fun! we should do this again! vs chun li:strongest woman in the world? i wouldn't say that. vs hong meiling:your style is interesting. and that rainbow stuff... vs sai:you can't beat me. you should know that by now. jill valentine random:as a member of s.t.a.r.s., it's my job to investigate this calamity. forgive me. vs rolento:stand down! your conduct is more befitting of a dog than a soldier. vs guile:your dertermination is admirable. you should watch yourself though. it could be your downfall. vs heidern:your team is commendable. you yourself seem to be out of practice. mami tomoe random:it's my duty as a puella magi to defeat witches. it can't be helped. vs kohaku:you consider yourself a puella magi, but your just messing around. you shouldn't play with dangerous stuff like this. vs marisa kirasame:a magician? you seem to use magic but,... i don't get it. vs qubey:you lied to us. you sent us in to there to die! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! thats all i got right now.

• 2 weeks later...

For Suika Although Sadly these Dont work When I win :/ Dang victory1 = "I think I Need Another Drink" victory2 = "I NEEEEED SAAAAAKE" victory3 = "I Need To Go To The Bar Again" victory4 = "The More I Drink The Bigger I Get" victory5 = "Im Drunk SO WHAT GOT A PROBLEM" victory6 = "I want to challenge more skilled fighters." victory7 = "Im Tipsy Sorry Just Drunk"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Darth Vader (before he is made for MUGEN)

"I find your lack of faith disturbing..."

"You don't know the power of the dark side!"

"When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the master."

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force."

"Just for once, let me look at your face with my own eyes."

Mario

"Thank you so much for playing my game!"

"Hey, you're very good! See you next time!"

"Hee hee! I got it!"

Elecman

"Zap!"

"I win, naturally."

Cirno

"I told you...EYE'S THE STRONGEST!"

Power Rangers

"How does that grab you?"

"Woohoo, one Nighlok down!"

"Samurai Rangers, victory is ours!"

"Awesome! Those steroids really work! ...uh, I mean...yeah! My brute strength is unrivalled!" "Oops...I honestly didn't mean to break your spine!" "Hey Vegeta! That guy's dead Vegeta." "I WON BECAUSE I WAS POORLY CODEEEEEEDBDSDHBADBUAHBDSBAKSHBHJ." "I think there's a hospital nearby..." "Poop :3" "I've fought tennis players with more balls than you!" "Woah dude...I'm trippen bullz over here, 'cause you were just too easy." "*insert witty winquote here*" "It appears my player was more hardcore than your player, eh?" "DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS!"

--Hong Meiling --

random: My name is not 'Kurenai Misuzu'! It's 'Hong-Mei-Ling'! Okay? Hong-Mei-ling! Hong Meiling! Please, try again!

vs. Ika Musume: And keep your grabby tentacles away from Scarlet Mansion!

vs. Li Xiangfei: You were just looking for food? Does that huge mansion look like McDonald's to you?

vs. Reimu Hakurei: This necklace belongs to Koakuma, doesn't it? You're in hot water now, little miko.

-- Konata Izumi --

random (normal): You really oughta give cosplay a try. It helps to look at your own style from another perspective.

random (dark): Don't be dissing the ginger!

vs. cosplayers: A love of cosplay sets us apart from other people. We do what we enjoy. We don't worry about what others think of us.

vs. Mai Shiranui: Having a flat chest also means I don't have to worry about having sagging boobs when I get old. Tee hee hee!

-- Onpu Segawa --

vs. Angel (of NESTS fame): Your fighting style is as poor as your fashion sense, lady.

vs. Miranda Jyahana: Go away! I don't want to be your friend!

vs. Sailor Jupiter: You've got strength and spirit, but your style stinks.

vs. Wriggle Nightbug: You command insects? Could you command them to stay out of our kitchen, please?

==Darkrai== [vs. random] - "..." [vs. random] - "Next time you sleep, you shall fall into an everlasting nightmare." [vs. random] - "You underestimated my power, and you suffered for it." [vs. random] - "YOU KEEP THAT BITCH CRESSELIA AWAY FROM ME!" (lol) [vs. Dialga & Palkia] - "This garden is everyone's!" [vs. AVGN] - "I cannot produce a nightmare more horrible than the one you gaze upon every day." [vs. Rotom] - "Uh, I don't have a cookie on me." [vs. Darkrai] - "I...did not know there was more than one entity of myself." [vs. Mewtwo] - "The nightmare you have brought upon both people and Pokémon is over." [vs. Cresselia (if anyone ever made one)] - "HA! TAKE THAT, BITCH!" (lol) [vs. Deoxys] - "I know what it is like to be misjudged." [vs. Zeeky H. Bomb] - "A living nightmare...?" [vs. Nightmare Broly] - "You have nightmare in your name, yet you failed to intimidate me." [vs. Ryu] - "I know of the nightmares you suffer from. Even though I create nightmares, I wish for yours to be over." [vs. Captain Falcon] - ""YES"? "Show me your moves"? What...are you?" [vs. M. Bison] - "Nightmare Booster? Pfft." [vs. George Goodlake/Vinnie Gill] - "How does an eternal nightmare sound to you?" [vs. King Harkinian] - "A lack of dinner scares you? Perfect."

Cool I'm all about this! I was compiling a list of Non charachter specific Win qoutes and I've come up with quite a few "Most Amusing! Perhaps when I rule the world, I'll Keep you around as a jester or a chimp or something" "You've wasted my time and your life" "I fought you because I thought you'd be A challenge, I was wrong" "2 4 6 8 You suck, I'm Great" "I came seeking a challenge, I'll Seek Elsewhere" "You're breath is stronger than you" "Perhaps you should take up something less physical, like knitting" "Were you trying to bore me to death?" "Are you sure the path of a warior is right for you? Because you're just awful" "Your defeat does you a great honor, For It makes me Stronger" "That was enterntaining for all of 5 seconds, then it just got sad" "Weak as a kitten, Slow as Molasses and now dead as a doornail" "That was a good Pre Fight Warm up... Wait... Is that All you Got?" "You're not skilled, You're Not Enternaining, You're Just Pathetic" "It's Ok, You can Cry" "Don't be sad, Not everyone can be a great fighter like me?" "To bad I don't Have a pity-mode like Dragon Claw, Huh?" "You look like a pretzel, only a pretzel is a tasty treat, your're just a looser" "You are truly Unfortunate! You're an awful fighter, You're stupid, and on top of that, you're Ugly" "I'm a man of peace, so it hurt me to even use that minimal force to beat you"" "WAIT? The Fight's over?! Already!? "My Eyelids alone have the strength to crush you" "Im sure if you were still alive, you would have learned a valuable lesson" "What's that horrible smell? Oh, it's just your fighting" "Nature shoud have weeded out anyone weak as you long ago" "The keys to victory are speed, strength and skill, perhaps you should call a locksmith" "My grandmother is more of a challenge than you" "I've killed babies and puppies that put up more of a fight than you" "Usually I would shake your hand after beating you, but I'm afraid looser-ism might be contagious" "Well THAT was a phenomenal waste of time" "Fortunately, even loosers like you have a place in the ecosystem! You can feed the scavengers!" "It's bad enough I have tou touch you to beat you, But do you have to bleed on me so much?" "So is your style, like, supposed to be awful" "Maybe you'll be tougher once you've hit rigor mortis!" "That wasn't a duel, In a duel, two must fight, and I was the only one fighting" "Do You Have a magnet in your head? Because it keeps attracting my foot!" "if you're going to sream while I do this, At least make it an Intelectualy stimulating scream" "Mess with the best, Die Like The rest" "Oh god, Sick! You've voided you're bowels!! On my Feet! "I'm going to do to you, what douche-bags did to the guitar" "Well, That's MY community Sevice for the week!!" "Think of it this way, Today is the last day of the reset of your Life" "That Wasn't fighting, That was just...sick" "Clutch my testes, You bloody Squirrel Humper!!" "Your existance is pointless and nature hates a pointless thing" "If you find any of your teeth lying around, I'd like to keep them to make a necklace" "Earwax has more personality than you" "So, you're an awful fighter, at least your ugliness is dangerous" "The path of the warrior is wrong for you, perhaps you'd be better suited to the path of a clown" "Well THAT did nothing for me!" "you Have all the charisma and presence of government cheese" "Don't Blame a bad controller for your total lack of skill" "You are a weak pathetic fool" "Don't Mess with me! I'm so bad I kick my OWN ass twice a day" "Everbody looses once in a while, but It seems to happen to the weak more often" "Don't dellude yourself that this was a fight, This was a beating" "Do yourself a favor and stay down" "I'm done wasting my time with a chimp like you" "I will crush you, see me driven before me and listen to the lamentations of your women" "This is like that scene in Rocky when he was beating the sides of meat, only you're less lively" "You are a weak, Pathetic, Fool" "I would piss on you, but that would be a waste of my prescious body fluids" "Awwww, Does ooo have the sniffoos? Does ooo have a boo boo? Does ooo want momma? "There is no glory in beating someone as weak as you" "You cry like a baby. Do you need a fresh diaper?" "If everybody had to eat what they killed, there would be no war, but you do look delicious" "Whatever God it is to which you pray, Start praying to it now" "Don't Bother getting up" "I am the blend of perfection, and exellence, perfexellence! "Relax, This will only hurt for a moment, Then you'll feel nothing" "Come, Gentle friend, Let us slip into a world free of life" "This world is far to pure for the likes of you" "Go away, You're a failure. Don't Hang around me anymore, you disgust me"" "Your lack of skill is truly terrifying" "I'm not going to kill you, but you're so weak, you might as well be dead" "Are you what passes for a fighter these days? Shameful!!" "I warned you grandma! You ought not to have done that!" "This Battle brings no glory to my house...only shame" "I'm not going to kill you, but living life as a total looser is punishment enough" "That's for messing with me, You no-business, insecure jack-jawed mother-fucker!!!!!" "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD-GOD!! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD-GOD!! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD-GOD!!" "There is no glory in killing someone as weak as you...but I will anyway" "It's hard to believe you're what passes for a fighter these days" "Pain is not weakness, pain is your body telling you you shouldn't do something, AND YOU DEFINATELY SHOULDN'T HAVE CHALLENGED ME!" "I've got to remember to stop using my full strength when fighting mortals, look at the blood and organs all over the place!" "*SIGH* And now I suppose I am going to have to clean up your blood too?!" "Somewhere out there, I can here your mother weeping that she brought such a tool into the world!" "Well, We've established that you officially suck!" "Congradulations, You've officially done what no one has ever survived, You've Royally Pissed me off" "You're quite a disghusting sight to behold" "Your crying like a baby, Perhaps you need a diaper and a pacifier too!" "If you EVER waste my time like this AGAIN, YOUR DEAD!!!" "You don't even DESERVE hands!!!" "Even your blood is weak! Pitty, you will make such a poor meal" "*PANT* Daddy has candy for you" "If you're going to loose, at least loose with dignity!" "Well, THAT was nasty, brutish and short, much like yourself" "I'll let you live this time, but next time, I may not be in such a good mood" "That was a good warm up, let's do it again sometimes" "YOUR DEAD ALREADY?! BUT, I'M NOT FINISHED!!!" "You think I was 'cheep' or 'cheating' or whatever? No, I'm just better than you" "Ah, Now that my meal is sufficently tenderized, I FEED" "BLOOD!!BLOOD!!BLOOD!!" "You've lost Face-Having Priveleges" "You're Boring me, You wouldn't like me when I'm Bored" "It's hard being as awesome as me" "I'm not going to say you're pathetic, but we both know it's true" "Worm! Bug!! MORTAL!!!!" "Farewell, Friend I am a thousand times more evil than you" "That was lame! Your fighting is lame, Your hair is lame, everything about you is lame" "Had your goodnight kiss? 'Cause I'm putting you down for the night" "That was truly pathetic" "What's the matter? Tired already?" "Come, Let us meat eternity together" "I am a god, you are a revolting little troll, now move or be anihalated" "I will erase you!" "*Sigh* Another totally meaningless death" "As long as I have to beat you, could you please stop crying, it's undignified" "I've broken you, now beg for Death!" "Was this fight supposed to be some kind of twisted joke? I'm not laughing" "Sorry, I don't give handouts to bums... Wait were you trying to Fight me?" "Your Nothing but a filthy animal" "Get down on your Knees and BEG ME for mercy" "For the capitol offenses of boring me, being a douche bag and a tool, your sentence is death" "That's right, bitch Run! Faster, is that all you got!!" "I will haunt your nightmares for the rest of your life" "I'd realy prefer you if you were dead" "Next time you cross me, you'll eat everything through a mechanical straw!" "Look at it this way, Im stopping you from suffering old arge and decrepitude" "Everyone looses ocasionally, but it happens to the weak and stupid more often" "Your fighting is as pathetic as mine is sublime" "No pain, No Gain, after all and you'll be gaining Alot!!" "I am the best there is, The best there was and the best there ever will be!"

If a Scout from Team Fortress 2 Is ever made, Victory quotes, [Vs Random]: "Pop quiz, how long does it take to beat a freakin moron to death? BAM! Sorry, Times up your dead! [Vs Random]: "Hey buddy? You suck!" [Vs Random]: "Anybody keeping track on how many heads I'm bashing in? BONK!" [Vs Random]: "Need a dispenser here." [Vs Ness]: "Batter SWING! Its outta here!" [Vs Heavy weapons guy]: "You bald fatty fat fat!" [Vs Medic]: "Oh your gun shoots medicine, I'm really scared. (lols)" If a Lu Bu from Dynasty Warriors Is ever made, Victory quotes, [Vs Random]: "Get lost you scum!" [Vs Random]: "Flee if you want to live" [Vs Random]: "Haha you showed great courage"