ideas for victory quotes

Magical Klara

What's so insulting about meat? :}

The joke is that "faggot" is not an insult in Britain, seeing as it's a type of food. I think it's more of an American thing.

America turns everything into a bad word. In Britain, the word "cunt" is practically a greeting in comparison to the meaning of it here. Well, I guess that's better than what Russian does to curses. They have amplified meanings that could be considered the equivalent of saying the "N Word" to an African American person.

I still consider cunt a foul word, but I guess "comedians" such as Ricky Gervais make light of such words and mix them in with their "jokes". I believe the word originated as a euphemism for the lady garden :s

Back on topic...

"I won, you lost. The facts couldn't be clearer."

"Even if you travelled back in time to the beginning of the fight to aid yourself, you'd still lose. Why? Because your life would be reduced."

"Wazzat? You havin' a bubble mate? You think this is some kinda joke, you fukken twat? It ain't mah face stuck in the dirt, now izzit? Nah, it's yours."

"...worm. Wait, worm is taken? Ah-erm... caterpillar? Yeah. That'll do."

"The moment I met you, I knew this would be a waste of time. Thank you for proving me right."

"You're lucky. The last guy didn't have body when I was done with him."

"What was the point in all that? I could have gotten a worse wound from a piece of paper."

"Defeat. Negative, yes. Look on the bright side. You still accomplished something."

"I should have lowered my expectations. Maybe I wouldn't have been so disappointed."

"Who do you think you are? Flailing your fists doesn't make you a fighter."

"What did you expect would happen? Have fun with your new friend: the ground."