The Undertaker

Xdegenerate

Posted Image

(updated since this picture, the sprite shadows are no longer there)

I give to you, The Undertaker. This is completely 100% made by me, and the sprites are ripped by me as well, so don't get this confused with a previous shitty version of this character someone released a while back.

This Undertaker has all the moves from the Arcade classic. The moves may not be done exactly the same, but I hope that doesn't stop you from enjoying this release.

This taker comes with all the specials, the Tombstomb piledriver, the choke slam, the tombstomb smashes, demon projectiles and a shit load more. Also includes a shit load of sounds that are not just of The Undertaker, but commentary parts from Vince McMahon and Jerry Lawler taken from the Arcade game as well.

This has taken a while to make, so I hope it's near perfect. I beleive this is the best character I have made so far.

NOTE: There are some things that still need to be done for this character, as pointed out by Staubhold. However, due to getting married soon, birthdays, honeymoon and xmas', I may not have the time to finish it this year. I do give permission to anyone who would like to edit and fix the throws or remove som unneeded pixels, but I know you won't do it for little ole me :P

http://maniac1075-mu...undertaker.html

ive used him & he was enjoyable , i know u caught some crap over at Guild about him because those fucking people ,if it dosnt come 100% Game accurate then it simply just isnt good enough , but he was fun to play with & thats all that matters, good job yet again Bud

Cool Character I Also Loved Your MK Batman Are You Planning To Make 2 Face And The Rest Of The Batman Cast Form That Game?

No, sorry. Wasn't much of a fan of that game, I just always thought the graphics would suit MK, but they looked pretty compared to them when I made that char.

• 1 year later...

sweet undertaker im definally downloading and also did you add his fatality when you throw your opponent in casket and it lower in ground and then a rip tombstone would appear in it place?

• 2 years later...

This is an awesome Undertaker, great old school sprites. I tested him out against a good Slenderman I downloaded and, well Slenderman will now....Rest....in....peeeeeeaaaaaaaaace*eyes roll into the back of head*  My only minor complaint is no Last Ride move but then again that cam way after the game this was based on was released. Still edited sprites for it would have been nice. But as it stands now 10/10 Tomb Stone Pile Drivers.