The Most Unlikely Crossovers

Kazagami

the opm fanbase is soo cancerous that i just cant like  the series as hard as i may try i mean there are people who have commonsense (you and other people on this site and such) but still though i just...wanna strangle someone when they say "saitama can beat everyone in fictional history" legit facebook became more cancerous (if thats even possible) when one punch man came along but lets stop talking about this and post more crossovers 

Just now, Infinite Kyo said:

the opm fanbase is soo cancerous that i just cant like  the series as hard as i may try i mean there are people who have commonsense (you and other people on this site and such) but still though i just...wanna strangle someone when they say "saitama can beat everyone in fictional history" legit facebook became more cancerous (if thats even possible) when one punch man came along but lets stop talking about this and post more crossovers 

Thats really sad. Theyre arent supposed to take OPM serious, hes supposed to make everybody die laughing at how stupid shit gets. And dude, ignore the fanbase, enjoy what you enjoy and have fun. I cant stand Skyrim fanbase but thats MY game. Ignore them, and enjoy yourself. Saitama actually reminds me of some Magic cards comorep made up. Its a gag card he hides and waits to pull out to be random at the most unexpected moments. But its like this monster called "Nope." I think. And it doesnt matter what you have or do or can do, because Nope. is SO stupid he always wins. LOL even when he wins, and you lose, then he loses making himself lose against himself, just to keep anybody from winning anything. You end up cracking up and not being mad because how stupid shit gets. To the point 0/1 = ERROR = Air Or? = RORRE = Rare = Hot Bitch with big Titties X You + Uh Huh. Thats why.

Saitama is that, he always wins, because it gets stupid, and youre supposed to crack up and walk away. He can beat anybody fictional, because thats his joke. Hes a joke, and thats the joke. He can beat them all. Why? Cuz. Just cuz. 0/Infinity. Thats why. The moment u say he cant beat X, your setting yourself up for a gag at your expense, hes retarded, he can beat them all, why? Cuz. The more OP the enemy, the more hilarious and no-rational-or-logical the outcome, a OPM vs Goku or Superman fight should make Supe and Goku fans pee themselves laughing so hard. But if a character being unbeatable is just too important to some people to laugh, then thats their problem. Sad to not just laugh and enjoy some humor.

8 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Finally, Muffet proved us all wrong!

tumblr_o2atxdkpYB1r8lurwo1_500.png

Spiders CAN hold 8 guns at once!!!

Nice! :awesome

Well here is more crossovers with 'Undertale':

xj9_ex_by_death_driver_5000-d9p4l4g.png

[I guess she is being fabulous..]

eh_by_cyber_meta-d9ox8dt.jpg

[LOL!....

elbow_fist_of_justice__by_metalphoenixx-

chill__here_s_some_ice_for_that_burn__by

the_two_scientist_by_speaker_toyota_iq-d

[I saw this coming.... ]

unhand_me_at_once__by_danceinggerbil-d9o

[LOL! he going to regret to realize that is not a human! XD]

Just now, Galvatron said:

bobcat_vs_bobcat_by_toonskribblez-d9s2kd

let_s_talk_about_murder_by_lycanium-d9s8

crazy_love___deadpool_x_harley_quinn_by_

[Now thats going to be one crazy relationship LOL! XD]

NOSTALGIA on the bobcats!

I dont think Harley likes guys without pimp clothes, pimped out sports cars, and shiny platinum grills XP. Deadpools too much of a nice guy, she likes getting smacked around by Puddin