Story of your username?

Toshio Tenma

My username is Sonic the Hedgehog, I love to RP as him, he is one of my top favorite characters, I play as him on alot of Sonic the Hedgehog, games. I think he is epic, because he is really fast, he won't let a thing get in his way, and etc. I love Sonic, so much, that I'll always have him displayed as my name, no matter what anyone thinks. So if I be in RP's or somethin' like that I'll already be prepared on who I'll RP as.

• 4 weeks later...

I usually go by Spaps the Infiltrator. Spaps is what the spy from TF2 is called in Tea Four Dress 2 (a parody of TF2), and Infiltrator is what the spy is called in Gang Garrison 2 (another parody). Ironically, I suck as spy and don't usually play him.

Originally I was gonna use Anonymous4 as a username back in 2000 but I chose to go with GohanSSM2 instead. Back on TESTP I used to have "Why be just great when you can be a Super Saiyan Man Too" or something like that (the second incarnation of Gohan as the Great Saiyanman with the head scarf and sunglasses and such). But I used Gohan from the DBZ series but instead of "Great" Saiyaman I used Super Saiyanman as a kind of tie in with Superman and all that 'super hero" type stuff. Yeah, I'm actually the "Ace Man" in real life which pretty much took on a life of its own as well (Ace,Mister Super Smart A$$, so to speak). So pretty much a combination of DBZ and comic book superheroes with a bit of real life thrown in as well. The never ending fight for truth, justice, and the right to behave goofy and wear goofy clothes if you wanna... On some other places I do use 'TheAceMan4" or "The AceMan77" as a nickname but after a while I tend to get tired of being a 'true life legend' and try to get away from it. I mean how many can do 2 hour tests in 15 minutes and get a 105 out of a 100 score? Stuff happens... .

DaBlackScourge-

Da="The"

Black=My Skin color

Scourge=1. punish severely; excoriate

2. whip

3. devastate or ravage

4. a person who inspires fear or dread

I added the "Revive" due to the fact that MFFA Died & Rebirthed into a new version.

"DBS" My username abbreviated

I did go by ChiefMurda_3 when I started on Mugen (CVG & Mugen Chronicles(forgot what it was named before that)

• 2 months later...

My usernames: ErmacX - Came up with this nickname after some thought. NeoDarkErmac - Liked the "NeoDark" portion from a MUGEN character (I forget which one), and added it to my username, all while dropping the X. CyberErmac - This name came up after I saw an edited photo of an MK cyborg (Cyrax, I believe), and used the name for a little before becoming... TotalDramaXtremist - One of my favorite TV shows is the Total Drama series, and the Xtremist portion was something that came out at the top of my head. It's also my DeviantArt username.

How did I miss this thread?

Anyway, my username is short for "JordanoDaMano", which is based on a nickname and jingle my dad came up with for me when I was little. The jingle went:

"Jordan-o-Da-Man-o,

that marvelous boy,

he's that marvelous boy,

he's the one!"

I also use the username ShiroTori or ShiroTori47 sometimes. This was originally a username a friend of mine used for a blog that he eventually abandoned, and I stole it from him when I was coming up with a gamertag on X-Box Live. I added the 47 because it's one of my favourite numbers.

When I was 13 years old, I was playing warcraft 3. And for some reason I felt the need to have a nickname. After throwing a bunch around I came up with Websta. Which just stuck. I've been using that name ever since.

• 2 weeks later...

Urrnge - Well, urrnge is how ghetto people in the south say orange. I thought it was a funny word, so I started to use it as one of my various pseudonyms.

Waka - I got it from the rapper Waka Flocka Flame. That surprises most people, probably because they don't think some guy with a signature or avatar of some anime girl would even listen to trap music. Most people think it's from Waka Laka, that noise Pac-Man makes, or that Shikira song, Waka For Africa or something like that.

Qusic - ...It's the name of a Pokemon I made when I was much younger. It's a combination of question and music and it was a psychic type. It looked rather stupid, but I still remembered it for whatever reason, so I started to use that as a username as well.

• 2 weeks later...

The Story of my name is adopted from the late reclusive author J.D. Salinger and My lucky number is 7...so...Yeah.

The Idea and thought process came from the fact that I felt like a recluse in society due to social anxiety (of witch I still take medication for), but not wanting to shame Mr. Salinger (Who had actually passed only a week ago at the time) I just took out the 'D'.

J.D. Salinger - D + 7 = JSalinger7 :awesome

• 3 weeks later...

devilgenemugen -> devilgeneryu -> devilgeneyagami I have got three username which I use in different Mugen forum, devilgene is the Mishima's cursed power the devil gene from Tekken Series. I actually want to use DarkHadou but that is very common username for most users. devilgeneryu is Ryu get cursed by the devilgene's power instead of the Dark Hadou or Orochi power since I am interested in the new crossover Street Fighter X Tekken. devilgeneyagami is used when I want to make Iori Yagami in Mugen ;)

• 3 weeks later...

ThunderFox - ThunderFoxer

I used to like Thunder Cats so much that i came up with this strange username, Yet most people call me Noah or Fox

Hmm how did I come to make this username?.........

*processing*

Well I loved the word Omega, it was a final word and final to everything, if I recalled correctly there was a bad ass boss in a game I played called Omega that I loved, he was freaken funny as well.

The Zero well... I guess it can represent Omega because since Omega means final it can mean many things like 'nothing'

the 0330 in the OM3GA-Z3RO was my membership tag in a Anime club I use to go to, sad that it closed down

I dunno mainly because I just like how it sounds and I been having it since I was 13

OM3GA-Z3RO

the boss may have been Omega Zero from MM Zero 3 lol....

Me? I have a ton....

Tohnoshiki- My favorite character from the Melty Blood/Shingetsutan Tsukihime series, oddly enough I main nanaya instead....when I was younger, I was just like Tohno...just....mixed lol

Tohno- short handed version for using my alter ego's last name

Shiki- for when I wanted to use the first name

shikix3- people often took the other names so I would take the names and add my favorite letter (x) and then a random number between 1-5 and 3 stuck

Krimiari- from when I used to RP on SbfKy/Twilght Knight's forum...I'm a big fan of the Name, to my knowledge, I came up with the name on my own, I had never heard of it before my use.

Kirimaru- The first version of my RP name/RP char, it was actually a typo that I ended up liking so I stuck with it for years

Karis (now used by my cousin)- I've always liked Karas from the anime, so I decided to put my spin on the spelling, and got Karis

Kazuya- Kazuya is one of my mains/fav chars from Tekken, so I started using it on some sites

KazuyaChokushi- a fusion of Nanaya's Demon Hunter attack, "Chokushi Nanaya, and one of my fav/mained Tekken chars.

Well, my username was actually from when I was probably Grade 3.

My previous username was "[my nickname] 56" (miggy56).

Then I thought of other usernames, too.

Some went too far, like it being too cute for me, but I still used it before.

Then comes my liking to PlayFirst games, like Diner Dash.

So my username became DashGames251. Forgot what's with the 251, anyway.

Then, since that's probably too long, and I was a gamer back then.

Playing different G-rated, T-rated, M-rated, and, recently, AO-rated games (GTA: San Andreas  :troll: )

And also using a couple of emulators to play games from before, like NES, SNES, GBA, N64 emulators.

I earned the nickname Gamer251!

(Long Story, eh?  :awesome )

My first username was Scorpio13 back in 2004. I used it on some flash game website that's now closed down. 

I changed it to Souldragoon13 back in 2007 when I played Runescape.

I joined some free-to-play MMO back in 2009 and I decided to change it to Sweetfire13, I still can't recall what the inspiration was.

I'm starting to take a liking to the names Ghost13 and Cocaine_Biceps, Ghost13 because one of the default avatars was a ghost and I had it when I first logged on a chat service. Cocaine_Biceps was just a random thought that popped into my head.