Story of your username?

Toshio Tenma

Just say where or how you got the idea for your username. As for me, the name "Toshio" comes from Mahou No Tenshi Creamy Mami which Toshio Otomo is a major character who is a die hard fan of the titular character who is actually his childhood friend Yuu Morisawa transformed into a super singer due her magic wand powers. The Nagare part came from Ryouma Nagare from Getter Robo series.

The story of thekillnator. When i lived back at my old house my brother jeff got an xbox and one day he offered me to play it and i said hell yeah i'll play. So he created this user name called thekillanator and created my account so i kept cause i like it. So like 3 years later i finally got my own xbox and decided to change it i was going to change it to something different until my sister said maybe you can get rid of the a in between the L and the N and that's what i said that's perfect! so i changed it to thekillnator5 and everything else just thekillnator and thekillnator was born. I was watching an episode of pani poni dash and i turned on my fan to 3 cause i was burning up and i heard rebecca on tv and i thunk for a second. hmm rebecca...fan..... Rebeccafan! so i came back on here and change my user name to rebeccafan14559.

1- Murdertroyd - Being Alice Margatroid my favorite character and main since ever. a friend called me like that after a toho match, I liked so I decided to keep with it. 2- RC - the non abbreviation sounds pretty cocky and arrogant(I was back then). so I don't use it much anymore. 3- Guignol - reference to one of Alice's strongest SC, also due to actually being part french. 4- Margatroid - go figure.

Ramza came from FF tactics.. he was the main prota of the game.. and FF tactics was my first strategy game and it paved the way for other strategy games that's why it left a mark on me.. it became capital R, A, M and lower z and a because i was on chat with my Ragnarok giuldmates when i was introducing myself my shift key got stuck and capitalized RAM... and the rest is history.. but for some reason my bestfriend calls me Raz for short..

Reggie17 = im Reggie and i was 17 Reigi_Ozora18 = well if i one day make my own Manga based on my real life the character wud be named "Reigi Ozora" (i'll prolly gonna change the last name since it relates to the main char of "Dragon Drive" Reigizuo_78 = Everyone knows i love Shizuo so i mixed my name with his

1- Murdertroyd - Being Alice Margatroid my favorite character and main since ever. a friend called me like that after a toho match, I liked so I decided to keep with it.

2- RC - the non abbreviation sounds pretty cocky and arrogant(I was back then). so I don't use it much anymore.

3- Guignol - reference to one of Alice's strongest SC, also due to actually being part french.

4- Margatroid - go figure.

u shudve kept this name :D

Similar to ZombieBrock really. Second favourite Pokémon (Garchomp) and TOTALLY not my real name :P PlasmoidThunder is a mystery really. I just thought it up one day - the only thing I can think of is a Pokémon I created called Plasmoid, who is an electric type - my favourite move is Thunder, so...

Heh...the Origin of Vegaz_Parrelli.. :goodmood: It started years ago. In the streets, I often spoke in using slang termanology( very similar to the way Alpyne types), and one of my favorite terms to use was "parr." It's used in the same way you use friend or "homie." For example: "What up, my friend?" or "What up, homie?"would be "What up, parr?" It's a Philly term, but I'm from North Carolina, USA so I was the only one to use it in my hood. Eventually people started to refer to me as "Parr" Since I spoke in a manner that was often described as "big" or "flashy," my best friend at the time called me "Vegas P". Cuz the city of Vegas, Nevada is known for it's flashy lights and scenery. I changed it to "Vegaz" with a "z" when I officially accepted the name. Finally I thought it would be cool to make it into a "whole" new name. Parr reminded me of the "Parrelli" rims, and since rims are the ultimate sign of a flashy car, I thought it was fitting. So...Vegaz Parrelli was born. When the streets give you a name...you earned it. LightFlare_Da_Realest.... This is my most recent nickname(I've really got alot of them.) Alpyne_D commented on one of my posts and referred to me as "Realest." I told him that was the coolest nickname anyone has ever given me, so he has since referred to me as such. Around the time I updated DarkFlare's Lair. In one of my replies, I stated that "ButtFlare" is like my opposite...maybe even a nemesis. So...I called myself...Lightflare. Then combined it with the realest and became... :=D: LightFlare Da Realest!!!

Well, my username comes from manga/anime "Eyeshield 21". My favourite char from it was Youichi Hiruma, who was the captain of a team called "Deimon Devilbats" hence the name. Although I use this username only on mugen sites (here and at MFG). My main nickname (and PSN account name also) is YagamiBrando (Yagami in tribute of Iori Yagami from KOF, and Brando - yeah Dio Brando from Jojo)

I have a ton lol TheYukiKonata was based off my personality of my two favorite characters Konata Izumi and Yuki Nagato. Konata represents my love for anime/beng an anime, how my imagination works kindof, how i act a little bit and the fact that I have pretty much done nearly every ridiculos thing shes done. Nagato was based on how I act towards people i dont know or outside of people who i relate 2. plus my love for dandere women. plus Nagato is adorable :). After a while I made a decision to keep my Internet name(or alt. name) as Yuki Yuki_teh_Lion- I am a furry so my fursona name is Yuki and hes a lion furry T2tehBag- My original 360 username before it was changed. I thought of it because I thought it wouldve been the best halo name ever created. Shao Yuki Khan- My second 360 username before it was changed. I used to be a major Mortal Kombat fan(before i started exploring more fighters) and in all honesty shao khan was my most fav. Dawn Furry- My current 360 name. I joined the Dawn clan(not the famous COD clan on YT) and since i have furry pride I put furry as the second one. TBagofDoom- My PSN pretty much a better version of T2tehbag TYKxDexGeso- The name im gonna inhereted when I start doing fighting game tourneys. TYK is TheYukikonata and De Geso is a term Ika Musume uses because im a die hard Ika fan. the "x"s are there just to make fun of MLG slang. Trans Trap Lover- an upcoming name im about to use. my sig should tell you what this name stands for. Patchy Yuki- another upcoming name. based off of the best touhou character ever Patchouli Knowledge Dj Yukisama- my producing/rapper name. same reason i got TheYukiKonata Steve Rogers- My alt producing/rapper name. based off of captain America, Ghost face Killah and MF Doom. Ghostface alt name is Tony Starks(Ironman) and MF Doom was based heavily off of Dr.Doom