Story of your username?

Toshio Tenma

This is a damn good question lol

Infinite_Joker

Infinite comes from the fact i have an almost endless imagination and now that i know how to do this mugen stuff as far as im concern Mugen is forever because I got to much planed and so much to do

The joker part im kinda not sure my first name was infinite mind or something like that i thought joker was cooler and all the secret stuff i got within my characters and stages i felt like its just hidden jokes and stuff so i thought my name would fit perfect an endless imagination with dark secrets hidden within

Remember no one likes a sad clown so just put that dark face on and show them what cha got but.................................

The Jokes on you :yaoming:

Mine to my memory was derived from a deviation of the female name I'd wanted as in many ways, the person I am online and offline try to be two very different personalities if at least maintaining some similarities. In truth, I'm not sure why I added the 'r' in the 'Olivria' part but I like it. It makes it rather distinct from the usual name. The Noel was thought of as it was I think a name one of my parents would've used for a female child if we'd had another sibling.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like Guy.  Always played him, even when Final Fight was new.  Thats a damn long time isn't it?  Liked his attacks better then Cody's to me.

When Alpha came out and heard Guy was gonna be there, I forced myself to learn how to play him.  Played the Alpha games alot during that time period.

Zero 3 or Alpha 3 was when he got that new super he had in Zero 2 Alpha, and my favorite version of him. 2k4 is when I got  really active on internets for me.

• 1 month later...

Sit down and listen as I tell you a story... a story as old as time.. tale of souls and swords, eternally retold...

Sea: Can be taken in two different ways. It can mean 'Seattle' as in the city (I'm from Washington State originally so my loyalties sports wise goes to this location no matter what. I highly prize loyalty BTW) and it can mean the sea itself. I happen to be love swimming (actually taught myself how to swim) and I respect the water. The sea means a lot to me, you know.

Dragon: I like dragons.. but, I prefer the Asian styled ones to the traditional Europeans ones because it's been said that the dragons from Asia are wise beyond their years. I tend to feel that way... what I've been through and what I dealt with is something no mortal soul should ever deal with, so I feel like it's my goal to teach the next generation how to be a good person.

77: When this name was created on GameFAQS, the original plan was for me to use '83' as in my birth year. Well, rules at that time prohibited that, so I chose a random at that time. It was 76. When I started my YouTube account, 76 was taken but not 77.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bump

'Niitris' is supposed to be a stylized spelling of the word nitrous. I'm really into car racing and racing games are my actual go to genre. Nothing special really.

And with this post, I am now at 100 and can add some meaningless title under my name now.

13 minutes ago, Ink Renegade W' said:

What about AxKing and AxKeeper?

Oh well I was AxKeeper originally but I wanted a simpler name so later on I changed it to Ax. I identify myself with Ax. I'd change AxSeeker to Ax if I could but forums don't allow names that short unless you are an admin or something. That was the only reason why I could make that change at Mugen Multiverse. Most forums require your username to be at least 3 characters long if you are not an admin.

After I was banned from Mugen Fighters Guild earlier, I registered again with a new name, AxKingsXRevengeX. At the time I was watching Dragon Ball and I really liked the character's name, The Ox King,

this guy

th?id=OIP.M33ecf43042c24f4ed8d128262aa9b

Notice his lovely Axe....:ReallyTruly:

So I took on Ax King, though I was getting revenge at MFG at the time for the banning, so it became AxKingsXRevengeX, but everyone just called me AxKing.... :truestory:

Spoiler

Though I don't hold a grudge against MFG anymore since I had it coming for my hate speech. Later on I understood that i was wrong and apologized and was a happy member there again for a long time. That was until I started preaching about God. I have no regrets and I still think Mugen Fighters Guild is an awesome place for mugen. My new ban has been lifted and i could make another account if I wanted to but somehow I don't feel right being there anymore after all that. I just visit to download rather than post anymore. If I do post again at Mugen Fighters Guild, it would have to be about God again.

:heeee:

• 3 weeks later...

Why this username? simple.

First part is I was born in a wourld of eternal darkness.

Blade... I'vealways had an obsession for swords and other sharp objects...

0 because it's apart of a small joke of sorts. when people ask about my vision, I usually respond with 0 vision. Also note that in mvc3 I'd use Zero a lot as a character. there's also the fact my lunch number had 2 0's...

Other usernames... necrosabor on alter aeon, at first it was supposed to be necro saber, but little knowing I misspelled saber, I just went ah screw it, the game wouldn't allow me to correct my oversite, oh well. he has  the title of the undead sword, thought of by myself, friends call me necro over there.

I've got a few other usernames, gsgcrossovertrekker01 on archive of our own the gsg is for golden sword guardians, a series I may do later, crossover because well... you should guess. and Trekker because of Star Trek, one of the best shows ever. Love Doctor McCoy, but also lean a bit towards Spock and Kirk... Also enjoy Picard. 01 was just a place holder.

Z.TCrossoverwriter and... not explaining that one, maybe in another topic tomorrow.

• 1 year later...

"This topic hasn't been posted on in over 60 days. Are you sure you want to bump it to the top of the board?" 

Before DLF, the Meme Lord, it was Dat Luigi Fan. But then I realised it was shit. So DLF, the Meme Lord was that best Username I could think.