A reason for you to discover a game

Agni Blackheart

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sometimes, I get this feeling to know how people know some games, even if it's for having this answer: "Ah, somebody told me about the game.". Anyway, I wanted to know how you came knowing of a game. It can be any game, it doesn't matter. Example: Touhou, because of Flan's theme (U.N. Owen was her?). (It's a boring example, I know)

@ryon: screenshot of video game on the side of a bus!!, wow...that's cool, man...they don't do sumthin' like that in my country...lol @twinkle: your question reminds me about the first time i saw chun li in arcade machine back in 90's, it's like love at the first sight..lol

My friend told me about and we tought they're new games then i started reading about it and i found out that its an engine or emulator....that was so crazy because i love fighting games so much, the only thing i didnt like about it is the low res stuff.

see back in my days there were these new fangled things called Video Game magazines that were actually worth picking up & reading , not like u kids today with ya pac man video games & Dan Fogalburg records .............. ok sorry went on an old man tanchit there, but yeah Game pro,EGM, Game Fan stuff like that, or just literally walking to an arcade

see back in my days there were these new fangled things called Video Game magazines that were actually worth picking up & reading , not like u kids today with ya pac man video games & Dan Fogalburg records .............. ok sorry went on an old man tanchit there, but yeah Game pro,EGM, Game Fan stuff like that, or just literally walking to an arcade

+ 1 to this, gaming magazines includes cds or dvd previews of the game. This is how I get info on games until I learn how to properly search for more info through the internet.