Rare MK characters and (non-MK) stages

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 eimtr

eimtr
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:10 AM

Here are chars that are supposed to be shared for everyone but due to Esnips' crappiness one would need to open the pages with a bunch of squares and symbols and save the files as dkfgjdgil894t54krpotgerf.rar and files like that one. I uncovered these barely seen chars so that they can be downloaded so that no one has to use this PieceOfSH called esnips.

So here are the chars: Cammy (MK version), Daegon (added a finishing move), Drahmin (added a finishing move), Guile, Ken (MK version), Fujin (added a finishing move), Kyndle, Akuma MK - best version by borg117, Ryu MK, Jarek, Kia and Sareena

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You can have these and any of the stages from the videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W10c3KuWfC4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeYmmPH3PqU

DOWNLOAD

All is in the pack... takes not more than 5 mins, for my speed it's 4 minute to dl..

And you can have some of

MY STAGES DOWNLOAD

that are also in the videos

Some of my stages deleted due to being useless backgrounds, few have remained, plus all animated remained except MKD Liu Kang Tomb that was also stupid.

#2 RAMza

RAMza

A Fist Full of Fuck Yeah!

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:23 PM

holy craps.. is that Thor? Posted Image

#3 Sham Kamikaze

Sham Kamikaze

Wunan the Warlord

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:03 PM

holy craps.. is that Thor? Posted Image

You mean the one who wear a blue trousers? Nope, that is Fujin, his Mortal Kombat Mythologies : Sub-Zero appearance.

#4 thekillnator

thekillnator

It's never to late to love a cat!

• Members
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:19 PM

A very nice collection you got there.

#5 eimtr

eimtr
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:40 AM

Just updated the packs with few fixes for my resources and now a bigger pack with more chars and screenpacks than the old big pack.

Look at the videos and if you like something, those two links saying DOWNLOAD are where you can get these. Hope you find something useful.

#6 storm0062

storm0062
  • Creator
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:52 AM

can you upload on multi-parts. I've got a low connection. thanks in advance

#7 KKDFJ@MFFA13

KKDFJ@MFFA13
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

Wicked post right here! MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!! Got these ones MUGENized for regular MUGEN.

#8 dlongoria

dlongoria
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:02 AM

Here are chars that are supposed to be shared for everyone but due to Esnips' crappiness one would need to open the pages with a bunch of squares and symbols and save the files as dkfgjdgil894t54krpotgerf.rar and files like that one. I uncovered these barely seen chars so that they can be downloaded so that no one has to use this PieceOfSH called esnips.

So here are the chars: Cammy (MK version), Daegon (added a finishing move), Drahmin (added a finishing move), Guile, Ken (MK version), Fujin (added a finishing move), Kyndle, Akuma MK - best version by borg117, Ryu MK, Jarek, Kia and Sareena

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You can have these and any of the stages from the videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W10c3KuWfC4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeYmmPH3PqU

[color=#00CCFF;]DOWNLOAD[/color]

All is in the pack... takes not more than 5 mins, for my speed it's 4 minute to dl..

And you can have some of

[color=#00CCFF;]MY STAGES DOWNLOAD[/color]

that are also in the videos

Some of my stages deleted due to being useless backgrounds, few have remained, plus all animated remained except MKD Liu Kang Tomb that was also stupid.

The link for the character download is dead.  Is there another link to download from?

#9 Yamitri2

Yamitri2
  • Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:39 AM

It would be cool if you could post Them individually, I'm curious about the Cammy and the Kyndle. Also it's hard to find specific characters i'm looking for in these videos, Nice collection though.

Also is that skarlet at 9:18 in video 2?? Does anyone have a link for the Skarlet?

#10 Penelo (Dancer of Peace)

Penelo (Dancer of Peace)
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:05 AM

Nice post you got here. Very interesting characters and esnips doesn't even work anymore.

#11 柊 明

柊 明

Star Chaser

• Members
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

Awesome!

#12 dashdash

dashdash
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:50 AM

can someone reupload the chars on 2 shared or 4 shared or esnips because trhe link it does not work in my country

#13 Ash Awaken

Ash Awaken
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

Mother of god.... That akuma.... incredible... But the file is too large... My net sucks.... I will download it in a cyber cafe!!!!!

#14 *Boom*

*Boom*

cefngjwrkegbvvitvcoswxxpqjwcqhnghenfq

• Members
  • 931 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:53 PM

Uhhhh..... Most of these are from the SF Movie game, which is NOT Mortal Kombat.

(Offtopic)

The Looney Tunes collection is down.