Say one of the most stupid things you have ever done.

Ex✭Cᴀʜᴍ

One time, I was playing the PS2 as a baby. After trying to sit on the couch and play at the same time, i found out the controller wire couldn't reach. I cried to my uncle to get me one of those fancy wireless controllers, and he broke. "YOU WANT A WIRELESS CONTROL? HERE!!" Boom! he then snapped the wire of the PS2 controller and he plugged it in. Later, i found out it didn't work. CURSE YOU! :angry1:

:confuse: Yep...good times...

...but I've been sober now 4+ years. Back then, it didn't seem like it, but it's possible to have fun without drinking. But you can. With help from Him...

:=D: NO NOT THAT HIM ALPYNE, THE HIM UPSTAIRS!

LOL Amen Flare, jus give everything up 2 Him, ive come a LONG way from wat i used 2 be

Whow!!

What song?

If you can do that to a fake instrument maybe you should be good with a real one Saber.

WELCOME TO MFFA!!!

Here is your first rep point for have posted here!

+1 Rep point!!

Through the fire and flames-Dragon force. lol. I used it so manytimes it wore out. and yeah i can play guitar. XD

Through the fire and flames-Dragon force. lol. I used it so manytimes it wore out. and yeah i can play guitar. XD

ANNNNNNNNNND why did i kno wat song u were gonna be4 u answered that despite me not owning and hardly play it?????? becuz ppl announced that its the HARDEST SONG 2 play lol

here's some 'stupidity combo' : when i was a little kid i bought the 'super street fighter 2' movie (beta max video format) with my beloved 'save money'.......and when i came home, instead of watched it, i wrapped it with lots of things and put it on my cupboard........a couple of weeks later i tried the video, but it won't run no mater what i do...............(that's #1) i don't broke/slam/destroyed the video like everybody else would do.....instead i keep it until now, to memorize me about my mistakes....(that's #2). Btw my bedroom is full of those kind of stuff.... :=D: (that's #3)

I went on this damn thing:

I should have taken the one guy on the ride before me puking as a warning. After I got off my whole body went numb. My friend thinks I might've pinched a nerve while on the ride. I ended up being taken to the medical room in a wheelchair because I couldn't walk due to being both numb and dizzy.