Rachel Alucard Released : All Bb Chars Updated

Lord Batros

i just want someone to make that damn Cat chick in the hoodie with the claws lol...........can u tell i never actually played BB? lol

Taokaka. She is epic fucking win. but in all honesty there will NEVER be a decent 100% accurate BB character for MUGEN. The BlazBlue system is too advance for MUGEN. its like trying to make mcdonalds serve cheesecake factory quality food.

Taokaka. She is epic fucking win. but in all honesty there will NEVER be a decent 100% accurate BB character for MUGEN. The BlazBlue system is too advance for MUGEN. its like trying to make mcdonalds serve cheesecake factory quality food.

Not Really,if someone can make authentic GG,DnF, & DMC chars BB shouldn't be hard

• 2 months later...

its just guilty gear with different characters.

for god sake Ragna's moves done backwards, are Sol's moves.

well not really ragna does play like sol but 90% of other blazblue characters dosent play like their counterparts. carls father is probably gonna play like eddie, and tager only has one move from potemkin. Jin dosent play no way near like ky, Hakumen dosent play like justice, carl dosent play ike bridget. you get the picture

tager = potemkin you can't argue there

Tager only had one of potemkin's command throws and that was in his astral. however potemkin is WAY more reliable than tager. better speed, mobility, combos, etc. Tager has no mobility sucks ass, most of his attacks have shitty start ups, his command grab and his health is the ONLY thing that makes him worth playing and i main tager. Overall tager is the lowest teir in the game. Potemikn was near top teir and had way more defense options