Holy Kula

smhungary89

Comment:

Originally, she was my second mugen char, an early edit, what I made in 2012. Of course, she had many bugs, and other things, but after several months of work, I updated her.

The changes:

- Fully compatible with 1.0
- New AI
- New methods
- New HD effects
- Old low-res dust and sparks are removed.
- Gold, and purple effects are also removed. Now everything is blue.
- New sounds
- Fixed sprites and palettes.
- Many minor fixes

Just like the original, she have 3 different mode, which are palette triggered. 1-10P is normal mode, 11P boss (or Ascended) mode, and 12P cheap (or Saint) mode.

In Ascended mode, she use breaker projs, rapid method, auto-recover, anti-stun, never guarding, immune to projectiles and throws, F1 and F2. If you found her normal mode too easy, then try this.

In Saint mode, she use chaos (static and dynamic at once), abyss, and HPT method. Of course, this mode made against ultimate cheap chars, like Chuck Norris, and others. (PS: Because of her protection, her loading time can be long, especially if your PC is slow. But if you don't want to use her 12P, then use her (soft).def.)

Compatible: 1.0, WinMugen
Ratio: 4:3 (default) and 16:9 (use the patch in the separated folder)
Sexy KO: Supported (but not default)
Ryona: Not

What the hell you are doing with a 63.33 mb char?

Well i am downloading it, i have a slow internet so i need 2 hrs to test it them i will tell you about it

Sorry for that. I use lots of sprite and sound, especially to the 12p mode. These special effects may be even more than 300 images.

Sorry for that. I use lots of sprite and sound, especially to the 12p mode. These special effects may be even more than 300 images.

Just 300 images?

I am making a Goku which have 150 images but still just 100 kb! i will blame the audio because i didn't added any audio yet

hm..Well..this edit looks promising. its worth a try @gopal. Charcters that have alot of effects, sounds, a sprites as well as alot of variables will be higher in Mb. 63 mb isnt really all that much, it just means the charcter is more advanced. as for the character your making, it might not be so much but when you add the sounds it will be higher. But anyways...nice looking edit anyways.

I mean 300/effect, not total. The total is 3321.

oh!, I see it has total 3321 sprite, then the size worth.

hm..Well..this edit looks promising. its worth a try

@gopal. Charcters that have alot of effects, sounds, a sprites as well as alot of variables will be higher in Mb. 63 mb isnt really all that much, it just means the charcter is more advanced. as for the character your making, it might not be so much but when you add the sounds it will be higher.

But anyways...nice looking edit anyways.

Well i didn't knew that it has 3000+ images, pardon me.

Anyway i had a connection problem so i didn't able to download it, but i am downloading it now.

• 1 year later...