Persona 4 Arena - Labrys Complete

Okami

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ok here's the update:
I put back the axe icon (and it should fix the weird resizing problems now) and I fixed moves that should be comboable (tested 2A fine and it should combo into itself already). Now 214A/214B are SC-able to 236236C

Voice patch are undergoing after I finish Taokaka. (Akihiko will have his voice clips finished first since I got Taokaka then I will patch Labrys)

MY EARS!! :omg: Vector isn't there one that she speaks japenese rather than that annoying english? sorry if I am sounding like a bitch but she is so annoying in english

Seriously.... seriously..... seriously.... uuuuwaaahuh.... seriously overall the gameplay is so well done and so accurate, keep up the good work.

Didn't voice patched her yet, I'll do that later. Mang, what's wrong with the English voice?(I love it).

if you do update Labrys, be sure to edit your first post of this thread. 

Her english voice seems whiny to me in my opinion. I'm accustomed to that sort of tone/pitch when I hear female Japanese voice actors not in English.  

• 4 weeks later...

Ok here's the update:
I put back the axe icon (and it should fix the weird resizing problems now) and I fixed moves that should be comboable (tested 2A fine and it should combo into itself already). Now 214A/214B are SC-able to 236236C

Voice patch are undergoing after I finish Taokaka. (Akihiko will have his voice clips finished first since I got Taokaka then I will patch Labrys)

Sorry for necroposting, but the link is down.

• 3 years later...