Mummy Mystical Ninja's Sprite Gallery

Ganbare-Lucifer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A Peacock for Mugen? I'd jump on board in an instant! But, I still have some things to learn with coding. I think I'm pretty good with palettes, and aligning the sprites with VirtuallTek Fighter Factory (FF3) If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been spriting? You do a fantastic job!

A Peacock for Mugen? I'd jump on board in an instant!

But, I still have some things to learn with coding. I think I'm pretty good with palettes, and aligning the sprites with VirtuallTek Fighter Factory (FF3)

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been spriting? You do a fantastic job!

I suck at spriting Tomahawk Man... but... i need to rip Peacock to sprite her at CvS style... you must bring me screenshots for almost all the game in clear res... and we together do the stuff...

and for a coder? don't worry... we will find someone...

In terms of Peacock's sprites, I think waiting for the PC port to launch would be a safe bet, due to the easy sprite rips that can be achieved without losing quality. I think Peacock could fit the CVS play mechanics pretty well, due to her ranged attacks, supers, etc.

It's a safe bet to say it's a boy.

But, the character has a remarkable resemblance to that of the fairy like character in Crystal Shards on the 64.

Normally, I'd just let the physical appearance be the judge when determining gender, but that quickly proved useless when I learned that Shion from KoFXI was a male.

Posted Image