Darkwing Duck

aperson98

dont be stupid. i didnt color it properly, i just put the basic color. and i redrew it, once it has proper color detail it would look alot better. plus his wings are OFF completely. there suppose to be like fighter jet wings, not... purple dildos.

you could find some normal smoke fx and recolor it in photoshop? i know what your talking about, also Soon ill try going through my darkwing duck episodes and finding some sounds to rip that don't have music playing or anything I totally want to find one of his ridiculous I am the Terror that flaps in the night I am the... I am Darkwing duck something funny that he always throws in, in the beginning, and some other grunt sounds that would sound good much better than wlans rips.

yes Wlanxmanias, this one was edited from that well the sprites he took his sprites made them better and even made some new ones.

Mine is made from scratch using Kfm as a base actually not Wlans Darkwing, and the sprites I got from Drshnaps. It amazing what Wlan did to Darkwings sprites because the original sprites didn't look so bad, but for some reason he made the black out line much lighter and made the darkest shade of purple darker this makes a very hard to look at palette yuk.

Just wanted to lets you guys know That I was planning to give DW a Archnoduck and Darkwarrior winning poses I hope you guys will like it. Oh Laharl do you have any sound bites ripped yet I was asking because I want to get Darkwing ready for beta testing by the end of this month so I kina need them soon I just need some for his intro, his taunt, supers, and his win pose.

yeah its kind of hard to find clips with very low music that it can barely be heard im trying though

Hey I have an idea I could finish up what I can do with no audio clips from the show then I could send you him as a beta in addition to fixing bugs you may point out You could see what clips would fit DW and rip them and add them to the snd file at your own pace and when your finished you can send me the snd so I can sync his voice with his intro and taunt, etc..

that could work but like i said his clips are going to have music theres nothing i can do about that i don't think, i never realized just how the entire show had music never payed attention to it lol.

that could work but like i said his clips are going to have music theres nothing i can do about that i don't think, i never realized just how the entire show had music never payed attention to it lol.

Don't worry as long as the music is not too loud it won't be a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

congrats He flows a bit better now and I like those kicks you added I might reccomend changing the beam on the thunderquack to a missile though, does he have air combos to? Good job with his update his ducking punch looks so much better now. The gas gun now looks like it should shoots a gas cartridge out that explodes into the gas i think you should add some velocity to it though. for example when he shoots it don't have it go straight at them it can start going diagnolly down then explode into gas on impact of either the ground or the opponent. give him a Kung-fu super maybe its pretty nice what you did, so far hes looking good he needs a launcher of some sort that knocks the enemy into the air and then he needs an air combo. Hes about done though good job with this.

congrats He flows a bit better now and I like those kicks you added I might reccomend changing the beam on the thunderquack to a missile though, does he have air combos to? Good job with his update his ducking punch looks so much better now. The gas gun now looks like it should shoots a gas cartridge out that explodes into the gas i think you should add some velocity to it though.

for example when he shoots it don't have it go straight at them it can start going diagnolly down then explode into gas on impact of either the ground or the opponent.

give him a Kung-fu super maybe its pretty nice what you did, so far hes looking good he needs a launcher of some sort that knocks the enemy into the air and then he needs an air combo. Hes about done though good job with this.

Glad you like the update. You weren't the only one who said he needed a launcher lol yeah I think I'm going to give him one now as well as some air combos too. oh did you get any good sound rips for DW yet sorry if i'm being a bit naggy about it.

• 2 weeks later...