AI patch Database!

Colosse

Wonder if an AI patch exist for a char? Ctrl + F & tape his name for searching in that page... U will know the author, the name of the archive's patch & the date of release. https://sites.google.com/site/mugenlist/home/mugen-hi-ai Even if there is no link for downloads, this site can be useful IMO. U can also contribte by contacting the webmaster.

i wonder is there anyway to add the patches that they dont have up yet cause i was looking there missing a few that i do play with

on the left side, under "contacts" there is the webmaster's mail. I think it's the only way to told him to add a patch & he seems speak only japanese.

on the left side, under "contacts" there is the webmaster's mail. I think it's the only way to told him to add a patch & he seems speak only Japanese.

well seem like a lost cause to me considering i only know one word in Japanese to bad

• 3 weeks later...

repeatedly contacted him at his post, I asked about some of the files on that I personally have not found a link! did it Japanese, spoke through a translator =) database file is very large, and can sometimes help out =)

you should tell him he has alot of ai patches that he dont have up either

• 9 months later...

Hello, friend!

Well, I spoke to him on a particular subject that interests me! wrote in his email address! keep in constant contact and he was not going to talk

hurm..

I don't think so.

He said.

If the creator has not forbidden the trade, I may reply.I am restrained by the local rule of Japan.

I think that he will answer if you can provide him with a worthy file.... maybe.

• 3 months later...