Champions Shrine my edit.

Ex✭Cᴀʜᴍ

I sent you a private message listing which characters I wanted on it. Also, I want it to be during the daytime. :) I'll post the list again here incase the message didn't make it to you: Powerpuff Girls [All 3 on same pedestial] Kirby (Nightmare In Dreamland) & Kratos (God Of War) [On the same pedestial] Vertigo & Talon (Primal Rage) [On the same pedestial] Kaede & Moriya (Last Blade) [On the same pedestial] Kung Lao (MK) & Battousai/Kenshin [On the same pedestial] CM Punk (WWE) & Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury) [On the same pedestial] If you need all of the characters, I can send them to you. Whatever will make it easier!

a majority of the ones ryon reposted from the old forum he didn't actually make. That was ultimecia and myself her more than i. let me think of the ones I did in the past.

Puffy ami yumi, Nintendo (in the middle of revamping), Final fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Medabots, Ryon started arcana hearts but I basically did 75% of the work on it, Castlevania, Kingdom Hearts, Ranma 1/2, TMNT, The Black Heart, Vocaloid.

all of those were done by me, eventually Ultimecia revamped some of my images to look way better on most. But the collections part was me. Ultimecia made more than i can count but the megaman one beats all imo due to the heavy amount there and organization she used. Zombie has more than us now, but originally we started the trend lol. granted others made some but most were her and I.

ME, ME, ME! What are you a singer!? LOOOOL!!! :=D:

We all know you and CiCi pioneered the collection trend. You've made some good ones and CiCi...well...she's ASTOUNDING! Wonder where she is lately... :goodmood:

6 more champions selected by some members of this forum and some details on the shrine.

Note: Your Pic ist not showing....Fix that-

what my avatar? it shows it showing on my computer. I guess I better change it then thanks.

• 1 year later...

Sorry, I'm used to seeing threads that were last replied to a year and a half ago being bumped considered annoying and detrimental because when they're usually necrobumped, it's a worthless post.

And wouldn't you know it, the necro is a worthless post completely ignoring the fact that there's a request section here.

And wouldn't you know it, the necro is a worthless post completely ignoring the fact that there's a request section here.

While there is indeed a request section, I think it's more practical to ask for a new link for something in it's respective topic , rather  than requesting one in the request station.