Backgroundies

Zero

These are backgrounds I made (Some obviously not from scratch) but yeah, and I welcome criticism that will make me cry and wish I did not get outta bed this morning so that I can get better and such

This is the first one I made and my favorite

Posted Image

Request of a friend

Posted Image

Well technically this was my first one

Posted Image

First path I took with it

Posted Image

Second path I took with it

Posted Image

Just playin around in photoshop

Posted Image

A friend asked for a background on whatever, so I made this

Posted Image

Your free to download them and use as a background if you want, remember criticism is appreciated

You made these? There fucking incredible! Great job. I love the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th, and Last pics. Great job. Also quick question.... What are the DL links on your sig? Are they characters for Mugen? I see the cat girl and Hakumen

• 1 month later...

A friend asked me to edit this but I dont think it came out really great, what do you think (I did not edit off the bra)

Litchi Number 32 (No bra)

Posted Image

Litchi Number 31

Posted Image

wow dude i gotta say those are impressive works you got there! some of the best stuff i ever seen. Honestly there is nothing bad i can tell you to make you cry like a little bitch. but where do you find those signs? what do they mean? why are you using so many signs?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Another one for the library

"Who is it this time?" You may or may not be asking

ITS HAZAMA, so whaddaya think? School and new games have been taking up my creation time so yeah, sorry on that and Skullgirls will be taking up more of my creation time so, just a heads up

Posted Image

Full sized image is this way

I.........may have accidentally hit the report button while going for the edit button........