Laharl

Mortal Kombat - Cartoon Edits

195 posts in this topic

Just heads up guys, i've fixed some of the links on first page, not all though, thanks to all members that provided new links in previous pages. Heads up to first pages to check what has been fixed and not.

Big thanks to: thebestmlTBM, Franco-Satsujinki666, Big Green, Lucabel, ZombieBrock, Squirtle, Tony Redgrave. gui0007 and Prince_Bren

I'll try to look around mugeno and other sites for more tomorrow.

O: I'm making a mugen with the Broken mugen 1.0 EDITED(forget the actual name but that's the folder name) screenpack o3o I already got Sonic chars. from the MH mugen Street Fighter, MK, Dbz, KOF. etc, and i'm trying to do bout 40 chars. each I have a list(i'm at the library so I don't have it with me) but...I am trying to think of an order to put the MK chars in could anyone add me on Skype and help me with this /:? adallas18 if you want to add me(on Skype, I use this name for pretty much everything xD

2 hours ago, adallas18 said:

O: I'm making a mugen with the Broken mugen 1.0 EDITED(forget the actual name but that's the folder name) screenpack o3o I already got Sonic chars. from the MH mugen Street Fighter, MK, Dbz, KOF. etc, and i'm trying to do bout 40 chars. each I have a list(i'm at the library so I don't have it with me) but...I am trying to think of an order to put the MK chars in could anyone add me on Skype and help me with this /:? adallas18 if you want to add me(on Skype, I use this name for pretty much everything xD

This doesn't belong in this section...

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2015 at 9:41 PM, Mʀ. Steal-Your-Waifu said:

Both Rains are down, please reup

o_o no need to be an ass about it I was only asking....sheesh -.-

and, how does it not, its about MK mugen >.>

19 minutes ago, adallas18 said:

o_o no need to be an ass about it I was only asking....sheesh -.-

and, how does it not, its about MK mugen >.>

???? Ass about what??? I just said both of the Rains on front page are downed links, could someone please reupload. I dont know what youre talking about, son

@adallas18; this isnt exactly the type of section for that kind of posts. This thread is for collection/archival purposes, not how to set up Mugen. I suggest posting your inquiry in one of the help sections, you might have better luck there.

16 hours ago, adallas18 said:

Yeah, like Rice says, post it in the MUGEN HELP section you will get alot more help.

The collection area is mainly to share the words of all characters from a series, not really for help.

I'm willing to wager that since the Mike Obrecht characters replaced the unknown characters, some unknown person musta spriteswapped MO's creations.

That link just sends me back to this page.

Also, did anybody ever find that one cartoon Noob? There's one out there that was a bit different from the ones here.

On 1/14/2016 at 4:34 PM, JoeStar said:

I've edited a Noob Saibot, It's based on Binho and Fabry Taz's Old Sub-Zero.

Dunno if it's good but gonna leave anyway

MEGA

I managed to get the Mega link work and added it to the first page.