Versus Series Stage Collection

Misery11

uhh...nice post put im not sure if I could download the whole pack. You should have 1 single pack/link for each stage, also don't mean to sound like an asshole or anything but the VS games are XMVSF,MSHVSF,MVC,MVC2 and MVC3 so you should either rename the collection or make a seperate post for the X-Men COTA and MSH stages. But still a nice post for a new user

Good Idea about separate links for each pack,I considered it but figured 18mb isn't much,i'll fix it.I have Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Stage pack i"m going to add anyway even tho i don't like the stages personally As far as the title i know Technically XvsSf,Mshvssf,MvC,etc. are versus games but in the mugen world from COTA onward are considered Vs style stages hence the title.

Good Idea about separate links for each pack,I considered it but figured 18mb isn't much,i'll fix it.I have Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Stage pack i"m going to add anyway even tho i don't like the stages personally

As far as the title i know Technically XvsSf,Mshvssf,MvC,etc. are versus games but in the mugen world from COTA onward are considered Vs style stages hence the title.

Stiil keep the pack. I don't mean that 18mb is too much, it's just that I wouldn't want to download all the stages when I only want a few of them

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...