BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma

Guest dncelestinx96

Guest dncelestinx96

EVERYBODY get sight cause BLAZBLUE IS COMIN back thats right the series that I thought was dead is COMIN Back and here is the trailer

there the Troll Hazama is back for more action with a NEW Distortion Drive all new COSTUMES aand 3 NEW CHARACTERS Amane, Bullet and Azrael the details has been spilled ALSO Noel gets a new weapon (maybe an Upgraded Bolverk or so) and No Cap also she I think she defected from NOL anyway hope enjoyed the trailer Cause this game is comin in WINTER Thats right somewhere around December 1st or something Well Prepare ur Xbox 360s and PS3s cause BlazBle is comin for 1 last END ALL Game Also August 22nd is my Birthday also getting a Xbox 360 BYE :bye:

Looking forward to this) BTW why did you think the BB series were dead? Arc system works pretty much were releasing new BB game once a year. I still have plans of buying CS Extend. The arcade release of chrono phantasma is winter 2012. So the console version is gonna be 2-6 months later.

Guest dncelestinx96

Thanks Alot man needed the update so I'm guessing around *checks calendar* Febuary is the Full Release/Console Version of the game +1 for u man

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

She does look awesome! But, I think the only thing that this game is lacking (that I saw so far) is that there are no 'ordinary' characters. Everyone has some huge/blade type weapon in their arsenal I wish ASW would make at least one character that was normal/innocent. (Excluding Taokaka). I mean someone like Bridget, y'know, 'Simple Life', right? I'm not saying I'm disappointed, though it may be partially true. It's just that I feel as if AWS could do better. I know their re-doing the whole soundtrack. Let's just hope dlc won't be overpriced or end up in a possible expansion release. That would make me cry. (i.e. Extend). In the end, I'll still buy this game. Haha.

• 5 months later...

So the console release has been announce on Japan only consoles only for ps3 on October 24 plus 2 new characters

Posted Image

Kagura Mutsuki

Posted Image

Yuuki = Terumi - is a Pre-order bonus dlc basically

wow this thread is old...

• 2 months later...

So it looks like they're still showing off that Nemesis Horizon without actually saying anything. Still though, if I'm correct, the backgrounds in the scenes shown in that  magazine page you posted look like Ronin-Gai and Kokonoe's lab. Either Aksys got lazy and recycled backgrounds, or Kokonoe's really busting out the time travel shenanigans.