Pet Deaths

LegatoSkyheart

Just found out a couple of minutes ago one of our Kittens got Ran Over. It makes me sad to see this one go, since I was just petting it and I saw it go outside and play after trying to let some of the bigger cats go inside and out. It must have saw one of the bigger ones cross the street and followed it and got done in by one of the cars that come by our street in the morning. It was small and it didn't stand a chance, just seeing it looked awful, I didn't want to let it go since it was one of my favorites. Losing Pets is hard, but I can survive, He wasn't the first of my pets to die, it's just been awhile since something like this has happened.

I've only had 1 pet that I care about, and shes still alive and kicking. But Shes been with me for 11 years almost 12 years now. my cute little doggy Betsy. shes a Rottweiler. But i feel she has the most cutest face. Only My mom or Me can go next to her, she wont bother us, she'll rub up on us and roll over and sit down next to use, but she wont bite us. If my dad or sisters or someone else came hear her, shed try to tackle them or bite them. But i acknowledge the fact that shes near her end, Rotties are suppose to live up to 13 ish years.

wow That stinks Legato ,ive had too many cats to count over the years but the only one's that stuck out to me thats super special are my cat's Pantera(still roaming my Yard) & Cringer.who passed away probably about 2 years ago now, so i know how u feel, ive sadly either backed over or even once leaving the house in a hurry for work, stepped on one of Pantera's Kittens ,idk if it passed away or not , i sent my wife to the vet with it , and thats the last i heard of it,because i told my wife to tell the vet i found it at my work site like that & i called her to take it to the vet to see if it could be helped.... i still feel horribly guilty about stepping on him, i just didnt see the little guy laying there ,because i was in such a hurry & im a huge animal lover, if i could get away with it id probably have more of a zoo then i already have, ( 4 Cats,TomTom,Pantera & Adolf* because he has a Black spot above his lip that looks like a Hitler mustache* not because im a racist,grow up..... & a orphaned Kitten that pantera took up.....i used to have about 6 more,but we think cyotes had something to do with them going missing ...then i have a Bearded Dragon Called Buddy* Lilly Named Him* & we have a Beta i think her name is Ah or something like that lol & then Our Rabbit ,who acts like a dog, hell follow u around the house & come to u when u call him named ...& Get this........Cadbury ..like the easter Eggs

my rott lived 13 years, apparently was bitten by a black widow since we found one inside his house, it was too late wen we realized his state since all happened at night and died in the early morning(probably was too old to endure the venom a bit more), I wonder how much longer he could have lived if it weren't for that..... now my sister owns a chihuahua, funny thing is we both didn't liked each other when my sis brought it to the house at first, now she's all mellow towards me. and I don't even like chihuahuas :l

Just recently, we had an old pony pass away on us. She was collicing, and we had to get several vets out to the place. But it wasn't enough, she eventually gave in to the grim reaper. My sister probably took it the hardest of all. It was her favorite pet.

It really does suck to lose pets. I love all of my cats, but it's just been awhile since I've had one I really liked pass away just like that. Thanks for the Support guys, and I'm sorry for your losses. We all lose great pets as well as great Human Friends and we should always remember them and move on. It's the least we could do. :(

It really does suck to lose pets. I love all of my cats, but it's just been awhile since I've had one I really liked pass away just like that.

Thanks for the Support guys, and I'm sorry for your losses.

We all lose great pets as well as great Human Friends and we should always remember them and move on. It's the least we could do.

:(

Well put...