Seeing if anyone wants to make these sprites into a character

Amon

Well, I found these Slenderman sprites on google images, and thought "Hey! Why not request for a character" since Im not good at character making. So, if anyone would like, just credit me for the sprites.Posted Image

you could make this, if you look at ryons tutorials on this site. it will help you rip the sprites from the sprite sheet and help you code the attacks and projectiles and other stuff.

I guess I could try. But Im keeping this post open for any "Experienced" character makers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Arknard Sieghart

Credit Me

Or How about we give u no Credit cause anyone could find those sprites Actually Why do we have to give u Credit huh? There's lots of Experienced Coders on here and Guild but they will not take the time out of there life to do this

Lol this would be like a enemy that kills u with one hit.... then the screen goes blank

Im kinda planning on thinking someone to make this as a teleporting and distracting character.

He can place screamers on the screen and block you from seeing him, and it hurts your character in the progress.

And like teleporting attacks and tentacle raep.

Eh, I was going to try my hand at a Slenderman character once...

Posted Image

It looked weird and after some time I lost interest...

I may use these sprites thought...

Glad to know someone is thinking about this.

That's a big maybe though. He doesn't even have that many attack sprites and I'm not that great at customs...

One question, the slenderman sprite you had on the other post, did you happen to use any character for his base? At all? Or was it custom sprite?

I would love to make that, but i don't understand any moves of him so even if i try i cannot make that. I ONLY MAKE THE CHARACTERS WHERE I UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT IS HE DOING, AND I UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HE DOING ONLY IF HE IS FROM MY MOST WATCHED ANIME LIST. So bye bye Whatever the name is?

• 6 months later...