Characters you cannot wait for

JK14

hey ppl, im just wondering wat mugen characters that are currently a wip and you totally want to get whenever it comes out and who started the wip (you know just BORED)

Guest drewski90

Phoenix Wright and other kofxiii characters waiting to be released and dcat's shredder and krang

Phoenix Wright and other kofxiii characters waiting to be released and dcat's shredder and krang

why are you waiting for more kof shakes head ill never understand why people always want the same shit people make . 2 each there own tho

why are you waiting for more kof shakes head ill never understand why people always want the same shit people make . 2 each there own tho

if he is waiting on kofxiii, dats wat he wants...so wat >.> its kofxiii chars...they aint as common

well annnnnnyways....im wantin on dat new Leon 4 CVTW, Mel Masters, and some other Jmorphman creators :D

if he is waiting on kofxiii, dats wat he wants...so wat >.> its kofxiii chars...they aint as common

well annnnnnyways....im wantin on dat new Leon 4 CVTW, Mel Masters, and some other Jmorphman creators :D

your wrong about that it is very common but as i said 2 each there own

well not all r released yet so....no they arent

maybe not of kofxiii no but king of fighters . no matter what version is it yes there has been alot that has been release same with street fighter i call them clones for better term i cant stand that crap my self i rather see something that has not been made from the same series is what i was implying

• 2 weeks later...

maybe not of kofxiii no but king of fighters . no matter what version is it yes there has been alot that has been release same with street fighter i call them clones for better term i cant stand that crap my self i rather see something that has not been made from the same series is what i was implying

i kindof see what ur talking bout but the way u explain it is pretty unfair if u ask me. I mean think about if nobody made Ryu yet i think it would be bullshit if someone made a SF Alpha version and then 2 months later someone else made a 3rd Strike version and everybody didnt like it because the Alpha version exist

• 2 months later...