Character Creation Tutorial Part 7 released!

Ryon

seriously Ry these are awesome By Far the best tutorials for mugen ive ever seen/watched & im not just saying that cause your a friend , ive only watched most of part 1 but im in the process of DLing paint shop & im going to use it step by step to make another character ive always wanted to see in mugen, thanks so much for these

its doing great so far.... just finished part 1.. but u wanna know what really sux/ is kinda awesome, the character i was going to make.... his sprite sheet was alittle confusing so i wanted to see him in action in his source game ... and wouldnt u know it the 1st video that came up was of Shiden being used in mugen & there was a mediafire link, so now i gotta find a new character.....

video 5 coming at you tomorrow morning when i wake up. its gonna upload now. its 1 hour and 3 minutes long. YES YOU READ RIGHT. 1 HOUR AND 3 MINUTES. I show how to code Projectiles in various different directions, and stationary projectiles. i'm sure your wondering like .. the fuck 1 hour to code projectiles? well its cause i talk to much really.

Hey Ry when i loaded up my sprites for my character he still had the colored box around him instead of just being him, um what did i do wrong lol & he only has 19 sprites, will i still even be able to make a character of him? ........ im sure your like WTF moron, ... sorry for all the questions ,just want to get this right

idraw is not a mac program. it is a freeware japanese program. the download link is in the first video. also. Zombie, did you get rid of KFM's palletes? and did you check to see if you had the correct pallete color in idraw before you added?

nah its not here. its a "bonus" stage or something like that. from Street Fighter Alpha 3. which is used in the Dramatic Battle. I think its called Secret Point , then some random numbers afterwards.

Thanks Zbrock this is what I'm trying to make

Posted Image

don't know if I can really finish him btw this is I zin(I'm having errors logging in atm its probably just my net)