Spazzy Malin

Laharl

"Whats this a new wip what happened to Laharl?" hes being put on hold for now due to my spriter basically getting tired of life and kind of stopped helping me out. I may have another though but in the meantime I present to you my New wip SPAZZY MALIN.

Spazzy is meant to be a staple edit name I will use if i make a character in my own style how i want it to be no exceptions. Much like Ryons raging handle I will use spazzy this is my first one but I plan on many others to come so let me answer you some questions.

"OH NO ANOTHER KOF CHARACTER WHYYYYY NOT MAKE SOMETHING ORIGINAL"

because shut up thats why no but really I wanted to work on something that had a full spritesheet and see how far I could take it. so far pretty far and its also me trying out new things on learning more coding skills.

"SERIOUSLY WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER KOF CHAR THATS BEEN MADE TONS OF TIMES"

well malin hasn't exactly been made ALOT but a few times yes but mine is how do you say a bit different :P.

"how is it different its a kof character?"

because it plays COMPLETELY custom and not accurate to KOF in anyway whatsoever. So its not just another wannabe accurate malin I am deliberately making her play in no way she did in KOF.

"now im intrigued tell me more"

good now then lets get to a few previews and explaining.

first off I have not decided her button style it could be 4 to 6 so far 3 are being used 4th is coming soon so yeah. she will have parodyish moves of characters from other games for example. Scorpions get over here spear will be one BUT it will not actually be just a rip of the spear its going to be her yoyo she throws at you not the spear. thats just one of the many ideas ive come up with looking at this sheet.

She will also NOT have malins voice from the kof games her voice is BLAZBLUE Makato (idea thanks to Sin/artistoflegacy) the voice fits her well for what i have planned so lets get to some gifs shall we?

first basic combo

Posted Image

probably going to slow it down a tad and fix some hits

Second combo

Posted Image

im going to be adding electricity to it and pal fx but the basic code is there now. also going to make varying versions ill explain more of that later.

Launcher Air combo

Posted Image

the vels still need tweaked to make it look better but the basic code is there.

and finally

Posted Image

BACK OFF she even shouts it. this can be comboed from any combos as well and its funny as hell to do im going change the vels and make them just go flying into the wall rather than bounce like this.

so far thats whats done aside from some minor attacks that dont really need to be showcased

hope you enjoy this wip it will have faster progress than my others since I have a full sheet.