All DX chars by dragoon316 (MegaPack) - WinMugen & 1.0

Hollow Ichigo

[PREVIEW]

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

[DOWNLOAD]

http://www.mediafire...fbqhcyauirjyhd5

[COMMENT]

Dragoon316 mugen characters (AkumaDX, BisonDX, CharlieDX, ChunLiDX, DanDX, DarkSakuraDX, EvilRyuDX, GuileDX, KenDX, RyuDX, SagatDX, SakuraDX, Mistaa Buraku Shotoman, Dana Dee Shotoman), DX styled(custom). A.I included. The package includes the latest versions/releases.

Mugen version: WinMugen and Mugen 1.0 compatible.

NOTICE: Dragoon316 has also released a Fox looking female character. If you have that char, plz post a link and I will add her here, first post.

not really familiar with this Creator, dose he have a site thats still up/active, if so could u also add it to your post, so for updated if available, also Nice Job

Nope, he is inactive from somewhere 2009 or so. The pack includes the latest versions.

Yooooo!!! This is EPIC! This guy took his characters down years ago! Whenever you go to his site, it's nothing but his artwork. But no characters. Someone warehoused them on Esnips, but we ALL know how risky THAT site is. Hollow, you have made my day! Downloading! ...hold up! Where's Shotoman, the shotochick and the Fox girl!? Noooooooooooooooo!!!!! :omg:

i had posted Dragoon's & awhile back, they're pretty kool Shoto edits, with aggro AI at that. i was gonna post his Evil Ryu as well, but i phukk'd around & forgot about it. there's a few chars i see up there i didn't know he edited at all. anywho, good post bruh.

• 7 months later...

Characters were pretty neat, played with combo chains ala vs. series, different level supers, used SFZ3 sfx and sprites (some were CvS2) ... they reminded me a lot of N64 Mario's characters ... very fun to play with ... one major issue though, when you do their HP+HK attack and it causes dizzy ... if untouched they opponent can't attack afterward ... I've tested with Gouki and M.B, Shoto ... but the Ai doesn't use this feature too often, characters are still nice ... I use both black shotos, and kept the others in a reserve back up ... however i modified all their sound files to be similar to cvs2 + pots + dbz ... it worked pretty well ... all in all 8/10 for this group of characters that probably will never receive an update, which is a shame, because they're quite fun!  

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

My guess is that it was an edit.  I actually updated ALL of their sound files to include a mix of CvS2 - SF4 - DBZ - and misc. sounds for their hits sounds and wiff sounds if anyone is interested I'll gladly host them ...