MY PLAYSTATION BROKE!

Ryon

it does suck big time, and no no way to fix it, and no warrenty. My Playstation 3 is/was 5 years old. I had an original 60gb Model, Upgraded to 320gb, I could play All PS1, PS2, and PS3 games on it with no issues or slow downs. He served me well. My next system will be the Wii U, for sure. Not sure i can manage spending cash on a PS3 right now.

I got the red light of death.

So my PS3 is dead. completely gone.

it does suck big time, and no no way to fix it, and no warrenty. My Playstation 3 is/was 5 years old. I had an original 60gb Model, Upgraded to 320gb, I could play All PS1, PS2, and PS3 games on it with no issues or slow downs. He served me well. My next system will be the Wii U, for sure. Not sure i can manage spending cash on a PS3 right now.

O_o thats jus like....................

*runs 2 copy ALL save files*

i feel yo pain Ry, you're in tha same boat i'm in, in a sense; my 360 died on me 3 weeks ago, i've been in agony ever since, sufferin' from extreme withdrawals at times, due to me not gettin' any blood under my fingernails [not able to play Gears 3]. & i'm broke, so i can't send it back to MS atm so they can fix it. i swear, if it wasn't for my boi Sinister bringin' his 360 over here when he visited me last week, i'd be climbin' tha walls right now!

this is probably the wrong advice but u tried finding out on how to fix the red light of death or know anywhere they would fix it? or give ur ps3 in for spare parts to a local shop? i know u said you didnt want more money on a ps3 but the new models are sort of cheap well here anyway but you could try a 40gb ps3?

it works as a vaccum, in a retarded way, its not a condensed air flow, but rather a really WIDE airflow, which more or less takes LESS air, and gives LESS air. PLUS the Power Supply is on TOP of the motherboards heat sink, so it heats up the heat sink from the other side.