Vexen By Deathnintendo

Kanbei

Posted Image

Hello Everyone Well Today I Released Vexen One Of My Favorite Organization Members And I Know Its Been A While Since I Released A Character. Vexen Is Made Specially For UltraBoard101 Kingdom Hearts Game And Also For Kingdom Fans Who Love The Manic! Enjoy And Please Give Me Feedback!

Sounds And Ideas Thanks To Laharl

Sprite Edits Thanks To Ultraboard101

Sprite Edits Thanks To Omegabros

Ice Code Thanks To SeanAltly

Effects Thanks To Pots, Ryon And Laharl

Download: https://skydrive.liv...54&sc=documents

how long then because I have punched it for idk how long and it does not break this is the only way I can get it to break

Posted Image It hits from underneath breaks the shiled then damages him only thing that breaks it though

Welp I feel stupid You did not need to look at the vexen sorry death I figured out what it was. I use characters in training mode and when you use vexens shield in training mode it won't break unless you use certain specials from other characters but in arcade/vs it breaks in a few hits just as laharl said..

Welp I feel stupid

You did not need to look at the vexen sorry death I figured out what it was.

I use characters in training mode and when you use vexens shield in training mode it won't break unless you use certain specials from other characters but in arcade/vs it breaks in a few hits just as laharl said..

No ITs Good But Thank You For Testing I Found A Grab Error And Fixed IT, So You Kinda Helped Lol.