Creator's Collection: Gulthor

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Annonith

Annonith
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:49 AM

The infamous trio of cheap, overpowered chars by gulthor converted by me to work in Mugen 1.0 (Nightmare available in both old and new sprites). Author's website here

[Download]
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 ZombieBrock Shogun Of MFFA

ZombieBrock Shogun Of MFFA

The Shogun Of Mugen Free For All Is Here, Who's Tha Masta?

• Global Moderators
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

ah yes human zellode .... aka He man from the 90's series in DBZ style .... thanks for the conversion, totally forgot that it even existed

#3 Monokuma

Monokuma

Ultimate Despair

• Global Moderators
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:52 AM

idk if this would qualify as a collection we have them all here but 1.0 edits work though they aren;t hard to make work in 1.0 you just take out the version date worked for me anyways. before i took them out of my roster rofl. anyways im not sure what this qualifies as but its definitely not collections.

#4 ZombieBrock Shogun Of MFFA

• Global Moderators
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:28 PM

is this the only 3 he ever made? cause if so i could switch the title to the Creators Collections like i did with NGI & WereWood ....so it could fall under that , just an idea lol

#5 Annonith

Annonith
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:35 PM

That's the only ones that he has on his site. The only one I didn't put here is Nightmare with updated sprites, coz it's just a sprite swap, but I can convert him and put him here too.

#6 ZombieBrock Shogun Of MFFA

• Global Moderators
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:01 PM

That's the only ones that he has on his site. The only one I didn't put here is Nightmare with updated sprites, coz it's just a sprite swap, but I can convert him and put him here too.

Do That & Ill Update The Pics To gifs & Move it to my Creators Collections Post's & Also Give Me the Link To His Actual Website k

#7 Annonith

Annonith
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:05 AM

Done. Did some half-assed gifs of my own if you want to save yourself some work. Also the author's site is right there in the first post.

#8 ZombieBrock Shogun Of MFFA

• Global Moderators
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:33 AM

Done. Did some half-assed gifs of my own if you want to save yourself some work. Also the author's site is right there in the first post.

This works perfectly fine, i did change the name of the post because it is a specific Creators collection, so i thought it would fit nice with out other Creators collections

#9 Nℯss

Nℯss

M.U.G.E.N Senpai

• Editor
  • 913 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:02 AM

The Egyptian God Cards of M.U.G.E.N, there guys were once the mightest warriors around ... and then here was Rare Akuma ...

#10 Master of Yoshis

Master of Yoshis
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 07:20 PM

Oh God. I just downloaded all four and put them all against Abyss. The final result wasn't pretty.

#11 グランドキャニオン

グランドキャニオン

Charlotte is probably a European name...

• Members
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 07:43 PM

What do you mean by not pretty? Also, should note that his site is a little bit NSFW.

#12 Master of Yoshis

Master of Yoshis
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 09:42 PM

What do you mean by not pretty? Also, should note that his site is a little bit NSFW.

I got the four characters provided here and the battle was buggy and more then TEN MINUTES, and the video file (before it cut off due to bandicam) ended up being OVER 800 MEGABYTES.

And about the site, I'm guessing that there are some *ahem* pictures of Tifa Lockhart.

#13 グランドキャニオン

グランドキャニオン

Charlotte is probably a European name...

• Members
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:59 PM

Well, sorta...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users