Creator's Collection: Gulthor

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Annonith

Annonith
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:49 AM

The infamous trio of cheap, overpowered chars by gulthor converted by me to work in Mugen 1.0 (Nightmare available in both old and new sprites). Author's website here

[Download]
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 ZombieBrock Shogun Of MFFA

ZombieBrock Shogun Of MFFA

The Shogun Of Mugen Free For All Is Here, Who's Tha Masta?

• Global Moderators
  • 4,466 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

ah yes human zellode .... aka He man from the 90's series in DBZ style .... thanks for the conversion, totally forgot that it even existed

#3 Laharl

Laharl

Gwahahaha

• Moderators
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:52 AM

idk if this would qualify as a collection we have them all here but 1.0 edits work though they aren;t hard to make work in 1.0 you just take out the version date worked for me anyways. before i took them out of my roster rofl. anyways im not sure what this qualifies as but its definitely not collections.

#4 ZombieBrock Shogun Of MFFA

• Global Moderators
  • 4,466 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:28 PM

is this the only 3 he ever made? cause if so i could switch the title to the Creators Collections like i did with NGI & WereWood ....so it could fall under that , just an idea lol

#5 Annonith

Annonith
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:35 PM

That's the only ones that he has on his site. The only one I didn't put here is Nightmare with updated sprites, coz it's just a sprite swap, but I can convert him and put him here too.

#6 ZombieBrock Shogun Of MFFA

• Global Moderators
  • 4,466 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:01 PM

That's the only ones that he has on his site. The only one I didn't put here is Nightmare with updated sprites, coz it's just a sprite swap, but I can convert him and put him here too.

Do That & Ill Update The Pics To gifs & Move it to my Creators Collections Post's & Also Give Me the Link To His Actual Website k

#7 Annonith

Annonith
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:05 AM

Done. Did some half-assed gifs of my own if you want to save yourself some work. Also the author's site is right there in the first post.

#8 ZombieBrock Shogun Of MFFA

• Global Moderators
  • 4,466 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:33 AM

Done. Did some half-assed gifs of my own if you want to save yourself some work. Also the author's site is right there in the first post.

This works perfectly fine, i did change the name of the post because it is a specific Creators collection, so i thought it would fit nice with out other Creators collections

#9 Nℯss

Nℯss

M.U.G.E.N Senpai

• Editor
  • 896 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:02 AM

The Egyptian God Cards of M.U.G.E.N, there guys were once the mightest warriors around ... and then here was Rare Akuma ...