Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Creator's Collection: Gulthor

13 posts in this topic

Posted

The infamous trio of cheap, overpowered chars by gulthor converted by me to work in Mugen 1.0 (Nightmare available in both old and new sprites). Author's website here

[Download]
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted

ah yes human zellode .... aka He man from the 90's series in DBZ style .... thanks for the conversion, totally forgot that it even existed

Posted

idk if this would qualify as a collection we have them all here but 1.0 edits work though they aren;t hard to make work in 1.0 you just take out the version date worked for me anyways. before i took them out of my roster rofl. anyways im not sure what this qualifies as but its definitely not collections.

Posted

is this the only 3 he ever made? cause if so i could switch the title to the Creators Collections like i did with NGI & WereWood ....so it could fall under that , just an idea lol

Posted

That's the only ones that he has on his site. The only one I didn't put here is Nightmare with updated sprites, coz it's just a sprite swap, but I can convert him and put him here too.

Posted

That's the only ones that he has on his site. The only one I didn't put here is Nightmare with updated sprites, coz it's just a sprite swap, but I can convert him and put him here too.

Do That & Ill Update The Pics To gifs & Move it to my Creators Collections Post's & Also Give Me the Link To His Actual Website k

Posted

Done. Did some half-assed gifs of my own if you want to save yourself some work. Also the author's site is right there in the first post.

Posted

Done. Did some half-assed gifs of my own if you want to save yourself some work. Also the author's site is right there in the first post.

This works perfectly fine, i did change the name of the post because it is a specific Creators collection, so i thought it would fit nice with out other Creators collections

Posted

The Egyptian God Cards of M.U.G.E.N, there guys were once the mightest warriors around ... and then here was Rare Akuma ...

Posted

Oh God. I just downloaded all four and put them all against Abyss. The final result wasn't pretty.

Posted

What do you mean by not pretty? Also, should note that his site is a little bit NSFW.

Posted

What do you mean by not pretty? Also, should note that his site is a little bit NSFW.

I got the four characters provided here and the battle was buggy and more then TEN MINUTES, and the video file (before it cut off due to bandicam) ended up being OVER 800 MEGABYTES.

And about the site, I'm guessing that there are some *ahem* pictures of Tifa Lockhart.

Posted

Well, sorta...