Sudden Annoucement!

Ryon

Nice to have a place where those that contribute are as important as everyone else. This place kinda reminds me a bit of how it was back in the old TESTP days with everyone working together (for the most part) to try and do what you can to help out. Whether making stuff more easily accessible, or making stuff directly for MUGEN. So congrats to ZB (if being given greater responsibility and all that is really a blessing or possibly a curse lol - zombies / cursed - double lol). Anyway, also I've noticed an influx here of people wishing to learn more about creation. Interesting to see how the new recruits turn out. Probably the hardest part for most in MUGEN is to keep going and not give up on yourself. Oh, yeah, really. Congrats Ryon on your decision to up ZBrock to global mod and make life a lot easier for everyone here I feel. Edit: and Black Chaos, yeah stealth works wonders on certain ones. They think no one is around and then poof, "How'd he know?" :=D:

Thanks For The Kind Words GohanSSM2 ...... yeah so far it hasnt been any kind of a burden,allthough right now im having to entertain my 2 y/o as i type this, now thats a challenge lol

Ah, yes, ZombieBrock, the loveable twos. Gotta love 'em at that stage in life. Why? Gotta love 'em at that stage in life. What's that? Why? Gotta love 'em at that stage in life. What's that? How come? Why? Gotta love 'em at that stage in life... lol. Good luck on all ZombieBrock.

Ah, yes, ZombieBrock, the loveable twos. Gotta love 'em at that stage in life. Why? Gotta love 'em at that stage in life. What's that? Why? Gotta love 'em at that stage in life. What's that? How come? Why? Gotta love 'em at that stage in life... lol. Good luck on all ZombieBrock.

lol...nice... & Thanks, yeah well i got number 2 coming in late september/ early october so thats gonna be all new fun right there....ugh god im already dredding that 1st month... no sleep whatsoever ..& with a 2 y/o to take care of ontop of a new born/work & everything else... ill go ahead & give a heads up about it , for the 1st month after Jr is Born , ill only be on like an hour or 2 a day at the most...but only for the 1st month & my duties to the site will still remain & be done :truestory:

YEEEEEEAAAAAH!!!!! Now that's what I'm talking about! This man played a major role in making this forum as cool as it is! :truestory: I was just thinking about all the collections you added, Brock! I'm still working on getting my old content of my busted hardrive, but your collections really help me get by. I just go to them and rack up on what I need. It's a slow grind, but they've really helped me out alot! ...btw, you may be getting a message from me soon. I'll need your "opinion" on something...

glad i could help u out Vegaz thats why i did them to make things easier for everyone who loved mugen as much as i & so they didnt have to go looking allover creation & back like i did in order to make Them, & ill be more than glad to give u any opinion u need my Brother

Congratz on your promotion, Zombie! You've earned it! Now if only we can get a "Melty Blood" stage collection going, I'd be happy. I need some, but their mostly offline. D;

Thanks man.... yeah i actually know of an esnips page that has 19 stages from them on it, but i dont post because im not a big MB fan & because its a Snips link

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, ZombieBrock, you deserve it for the work you put in this community. Enjoy your new status, mate.

Thanks For The kind Words Assassin , ill try lol doing good so far