Best bad movie(s) you've ever seen

ShiroTori

Has anyone had that one movie (or more) that was so bad you laughed or became fascinated by it? Share that cinematic experience here. Mine are: The Room: This movie manages to get just about everything wrong. It's acting and dialogue are awkward, and not the least bit convincing, the story is a mess with subplots that are abandoned after they're introduced, and a number of its scenes are so bizarre; like every sex scene, a scene where the main character Johnny buys flowers and a scene where the guys are playing football in tuxedos. But it's really worth seeing. The overall badness is hilarious and fascinating. Fatal Deviation: It's an Irish Martial Arts movie. That really speaks for itself!

you had me at irish martial arts movie lol!!! one of my guilty pleasure movies would be hobo with a shotgun. you heard right!!! this guy rolls up into town in typical hobo fation in (you guessed it) a freight train looking for a lawn mower too make an honest living . the movie has the typical small town bad guys that owns everything , therefore it's their good given right to be total dicks and run amok with the random acts of violence. the main villian's son is so fucked up, this dude torches a a school bus full of children , and right behind it goes on tv with one of the kid's charred remains!! then you got a pedophile santa clause snatching kids up and ..... just watch it! lol i got another called dahmer vs gacy the government decided to make clones out of jeffery dharmer and john wayne gacy to make the ultimate killer from their dna, but unfourtunately the clones escaped and are both on a killing spree across the country trying to one up each other. then out of desperation, the government sends another clone out in a desperate attempt to bump off the other two. also some random redneck is told by god through his car radio he must seek out and kill dharmer and gacy!! oh yeah and there's some ninjas too.... my favorite part is where dharmer and gacy are giving each other rape threats and dharmer tells gacy, "ima duke you up the ass so hard, you're gonna shit out a donkey kong arcade machine with the latest high score already beat!! WTF??!! yeah watch it lol

I Would Say Planet Terror Was Very Laughable It Was Dumb... Give A Lady A Gun For A Leg And Add Lots OF Sex Thats Was A Stupid Zombie Movie Ever! Also Eight Legged Freaks WTF Was With The Spider Sound Effects? Coffing And Yelling In Pain?

Alien vs Hunter. Reused Scenes....Bad Dialog....Terrible TERRIBLE Acting........bad location......horrible characters......bad "twist" at the end..... The Man who Saved the World (Turkish Star Wars) First half of the Movie is straight Star Wars. Story also makes no sense. Rubber. This Movie sucked, but at least it admitted it.