Most hated mugen character.

thekillnator

I don't really hate those types of characters...if i found them fun to play and not so cheap i'll keep them. BTW, i really hate characters that kill their opponent instantly even when the announcer just begin to say "fight". Most Orochi/Mizuchi clones, meh.

+1

For whatever reason I'm not a big fan of Mortal Kombat characters. Except the Cartoon ones. Sean Alty made an awesome Subzero. I loved it as a kid, but not so much in mugen. But typically any "real" person type character.

Digitized characters aren't so bad as long as they're done correctly. However, we seem to have a lack of GOOD digitized characters in the Mugen community. I happen to hate all those MKP converted characters. THEY SUCK! Their big portraits are distorted, the sounds are all fucked up, no hit sparks or any kind of effects, multiple glitches depending on the character you're playing with, and the list could seriously go on...! ESFAndy had the right idea. Too bad he dropped off the face of the earth before finishing his project... I'd like to work on 6-button MK characters myself. Hmmm........

It takes a lot for me to hate a Mugen character, but, the one type I just can't stand are the redundant Orochi's that people have made over time. The one I remember the most was "Dark Orochi". Sure, his appearance was the same as any Orochi, but the gameplay was something else. It's impossible to lose with him and pretty much impossible to beat with anyone on my roster. Heck, there have been times where F1 didn't save me.

I don't hate any Mugen creator, I don't hate any Mugen character either. What I don't like about Mugen is when years passes without someone leaking/warehousing the rare/private Mugen character.

+1 for you sir :bow:

• 1 month later...

i hate to hate something, but in mugen those agile-hard-to-hit-small-sprite-chars are the one i wish never meet in a bout.....i'd rather fight zangief, juggernout, hulk and any other big ass fighters..

I'm kinda a 5050 on small chibi characters. theres some that i like and theres

some that i hate.

Superman Reeve one hit and you are dead.

That character sounds intresting. :troll:

can you provide a link to that character? cause i'm collecting cheap broken characters

and throwing them into one big game. So i can have my main game without cheap characters.

yes i'm having two mugen games one is the one i use alot and the other one

is for cheap characters only.

I really hate overpowered characters which always break any combos or can kill with few hits and rape characters, they're ridiculous and not funny. Also I deslike to see people making cartoon characters like Goofy with bad sprites and senseless effects like the one of Marvel vs Capcom EOH or "SVC".

I really hate overpowered characters which always break any combos or can kill with few hits and rape characters, they're ridiculous and not funny. Also I deslike to see people making cartoon characters like Goofy with bad sprites and senseless effects like the one of Marvel vs Capcom EOH or "SVC".

Wow i did not know you HATE overpowered characters.

Are you mentioning Neo-Reaper SSJ6 Isabeau?? Yeah, she's really cheap.

Her real name is Neo-Reaper Isabeau SSJ9.

All the fucking kill bill characters. They are fucking terrible.

+1

BTW I only hate one thing, poorly edits, without any real idea. Choppy animations, weak AI, lame voice clips, crappy moves, etc.

• 2 years later...