MFFA Tournament

Guest dncelestinx96

Guest dncelestinx96

dont you think MFFA should have a mugen tournament all the other forums have it so why don't we?

Guest dncelestinx96

what do you mean exactly.

what do you mean exactly.

like a tourney the best fighter out of all of MFFA gets a oprize you know like the DBZ Tournaments

Guest dncelestinx96

thats practically impossible to do correctly right now bud.

hey Laharl can I do you know where to get th MFFA V3 1.0 (Chaotic Century)

Guest dncelestinx96

Zinesis edit of ryons v3 um you would have to ask him.

where is he? and the reason I need the screenpack is because I have some good 1.0 chars and its my Forum's Main screenpack so I can represent my self as part of Mugen Free For All and for it to be my main screenpack

the idea is stupid. i hate to tell you, we've done this already YEARS ago.it failed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb0AcMGhh1M so many memories.. and your idea is stupid because its all based on A.I. if someone picks say Geese by POTS, vs. one of my characters, my character will lose automatically because they dont have AI. so its not a fair tournament. and second. You know i'm working on MFFA V5 yes? V3 was 2 years ago.

I gotta change the select screen background. its nice and all but... to red.

yeah, havin' an AI tourney is just bad bizness all around, unless the group of characters used stem from tha same AI pool/kreator [POTS characters, for instance]. otherwise than that, unfortunately, it's a fail. *starts watching beginning of V5 Lifebar vid, chest swells with pride, does "yeah!" fist shake, regains composure* don't touch that select screen background, that deep amber is perfect as is. just start makin' tha versus screen look just as sweet. nice work on tha LBs, especially those super meters, they're phukkin' awesome. i'm really diggin' tha bgm that was used on that stage, run it to me if ya don't mind. also, need a victory bgm? or do you got an idea for a joint you want me to kut into 1? lemme know.

You'd be surprised how many MUGEN characters are evenly matched. I remember seeing this one 2 on 2 tournament and most of the fights were pretty even. But then again, the winning team had Muteki's Venom (Guilty Gear) on it, and Venom is basically a character who can send a cluster**** of projectiles at you if set up, which is next to impossible to dodge. But even then, Venom is a character that needs to set up in order to use a cluster**** of pool balls. In a 2 on 2 match, Venom wouldn't have much difficulty setting up if the other team was piling on the other member. But what would happen in a 1 on 1 match, where Venom fights a speed demon like Splode's Strider Hiryu. Every GOOD Mugen Character, even with AI, has their strengths and weaknesses. But in the end, some of it goes to chance.

The only time it goes to chance is in a fight between two humans.Both with great knowledge of fighters and GREAT characters used.The other is when a creator makes great AI for 2 characters from similar or the same series.A creator could make a Touhou character and a Blazblue character with great AI but the fighting style is VERY different and in most cases it would have to be human AI to make that a fair fight.When you put a Blazblue character Vs. a Guilty Gear character both made from the same person and both having great AI you leave it to the CPU.

because making AI is not simple. only a handful of us (Creators on this site) know how to make it. I do not. also ALL GUILTY GEAR CHARACTERS BY MUTEKI are insanely cheap and require MORE than skill to beat.