Aperson98's WIP thread

aperson98

• 2 weeks later...

Yep they are GM spectres. I figured this would be a good time to confirm what is going to be most of his supers.

-Shoop Da Whoop (level 3)

- WTF Boom (level 3) always will double KO and can only be activated when he has only a pixel of heatlh.

-Shitty looking spriteswap hyper combo (level 1 or 2) a parody of noobs who just make the same shitty looking hyper combo.

- Stupid little drill tank (level 2 already shown in WIP video)

The sprites look great!

Though, I have suggestions for Rayman. For some attacks, he should use the plunger gun from Raving Rabbids or his transformations from Hoodlum Havok. His chopper hair could be used for a glide. Maybe he could call Globox or Murphy for an assist?

All of those are planned so far actually I want to feel like blend of all the games he's been in after all.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have recently decided to Cancel any work on Aang I find the sprites just too butt ugly to work with and delay Rayman until I think think of any good super/hyper moves for him Instead for now I present this..

Yep a Brawl inspired update for N64marios/Warner's Luigi.      

Dchan250 gave me the idea after he sent me a small sound and palette edit I decided to expand this into a full out update

I have recently decided to Cancel any work on Aang I find the sprites just too butt ugly to work with and delay Rayman until I think think of any good super/hyper moves for him Instead for now I present this..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yep a Brawl inspired update for N64marios/Warner's Luigi.      

Dchan250 gave me the idea after he sent me a small sound and palette edit I decided to expand this into a full out update

Wow! your editing Warner's sprites? I would like to see how Luigi plays when he is done of course. Good luck!

That Luigi is looking pretty awesome.  :3

Anything by Aperson98 is awesome. X3

I'm sure I could get people who would I'm sure but those people want a good wad of dough for sprite work dough I don't have.

Well ask around here post what's on your mind. Maybe someone might answer.