• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 The Determinator

The Determinator

Polka Gangnam Style

• Administrators
  • 4,421 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:27 PM

I Never played the first game. But from what i can collect. Luigi is on the hunt for more ghost and has taken it up as his job (in these games) You'll venture out into several mansions so its bound to be a long game.

#2 C.R.O.M.verydannyboy

C.R.O.M.verydannyboy
  • Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:36 PM

i was a fan of the gamecube jumpoff, so ima keep that on my radar

#3 Black chaos

Black chaos

The Man Everyone Confuses for Someone Else

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:41 PM

Man the GC one was such a underrated game it was one of imo the best on the system I'm so hyped for this game and if does well we may even get a Luigi's Mansion 2 on the Wii U.

#4 C.R.O.M.verydannyboy

C.R.O.M.verydannyboy
  • Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:23 PM

a lot of people turned their nose up at it due the game not being a catch 22 hop n bop platformer. i was one of those folks til i got bored and finally decided to give it a chance many moons later and was happy i didn't turn it down again...

#5 aperson98

aperson98
  • Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:46 PM

My only problem with the first is that it was a little short this sequel looks like it will address that and give the man in green more then one manison to explore YES!!.

#6 Mariosforehead

Mariosforehead
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:15 PM

Lol this is going to be surely awesome. It's now going to be more of Mystery in this game!

#7 Super Nicholas

Super Nicholas
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

The original Luigi's Mansion was a great game! This game looks even better! I cannot wait to play this game! Because Ryon mentioned he didn't know the opening plot of the first Luigi's Mansion, I'll tell what it is. In the original Luigi's Mansion, Mario was kidnapped by Boos and turned into a painting by their king, King Boo. Luigi had to go in after him with the help of Professor E. Gadd, who invented the Poltergust 3000 (Luigi's Vacuum). Also, I noticed a reference to this game in Super Mario Sunshine... Apparently, Professor E. Gadd invented Shadow Mario's Brush and FLUDD, too. (You can even see a silouette of his face on the nozzle boxes.) Another reference is when a Pianta in the attic of Hotel Delfino says he wishes "someone could vacuum up all of the ghosts". Apparently, it's more than just ghosts in this game, because in that vid, there was a giant spider!

#8 SonictheHedgehog130

SonictheHedgehog130
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

Luigi = Too epic!

#9 Flandre Scarlet

Flandre Scarlet

~I Make Edits If You Want one PM Me~

• Editor
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:54 PM

I Actually Want this game I Think Its out Already not sure......

#10 MilesTailsPrower720

MilesTailsPrower720

~Foxes in tornado planes~

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

At the beginning of the video Luigi look like a old man when he was walking so scary lol

#11 Black chaos

Black chaos

The Man Everyone Confuses for Someone Else

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

Online Play :)

#12 Flandre Scarlet

Flandre Scarlet

~I Make Edits If You Want one PM Me~

• Editor
  • 1,460 posts