[3DS] Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Ryon

I Never played the first game. But from what i can collect. Luigi is on the hunt for more ghost and has taken it up as his job (in these games) You'll venture out into several mansions so its bound to be a long game.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The original Luigi's Mansion was a great game! This game looks even better! I cannot wait to play this game! Because Ryon mentioned he didn't know the opening plot of the first Luigi's Mansion, I'll tell what it is. In the original Luigi's Mansion, Mario was kidnapped by Boos and turned into a painting by their king, King Boo. Luigi had to go in after him with the help of Professor E. Gadd, who invented the Poltergust 3000 (Luigi's Vacuum). Also, I noticed a reference to this game in Super Mario Sunshine... Apparently, Professor E. Gadd invented Shadow Mario's Brush and FLUDD, too. (You can even see a silouette of his face on the nozzle boxes.) Another reference is when a Pianta in the attic of Hotel Delfino says he wishes "someone could vacuum up all of the ghosts". Apparently, it's more than just ghosts in this game, because in that vid, there was a giant spider!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...