Eva Beatrice~

Okami

Started working on another OMK character, Eva Beatrice.

Here is the latest video, enjoy =)

Reason why I make her? I liked to have more OMK characters in mugen for my own preferences most of the time, that is why I started making them. I also love their gameplay a lot =x, so enjoy =)

Kanon is almost finished, he is basically out of his beta stage, more like 85%ish percent finished if I need to add those mechanics and explods and such. But he's getting there =)

Working fast, yes, but taking my quality time to make sure they operate properly. Kanon took a month to make with a lot of offday rofl, this one will be pretty fast since i got the hang of making an OMK character already, just going to take my time on her attacks though =P

I was talking in general(the amount of mugen projects and able to finish them in a decent amount of time is pretty impressive)

I'd like to make Black Battler & Beatrice, but that probably would take me forever to do since I'm a lazy bum :P and I just dedicate like 1 hour per day when I'm doing something mugen related...IF I FEEL LIKE DOING IT haha.

it's great to see more OMK chars nonetheless.

Thanks, in general most of these character stories are fucked up =P The real good people here are the Ushiromiyas except for Kyrie's family and Kyrie and Kinzo. Eva Beatrice is a good character to play with, but her story is messed up >_>, just like Maria/Rosa. Well anyways, I might want to make Jessica after since I really like her gameplay but finding accurate data for her is going to be annoying o-o

If you make Jessica, you will be my savior.

Lol, I plan to, don't know when, but I will have to when I get to find enough good data about her, guess I'll try to hack the game for some info... lol

Is there any chance that there is going to be a WinMugen patch for her?

Eh, depends, but I'm 1.0 Exclusive. Is there a reason why you don't use 1.0? Give me some good reasons to make a WinMugen patch for Eva and I might consider it o-o

maybe not good reason(s) but: I have a ton of mugen chars and stage and I'm hesitant to put them (lazy) into a mugen 1.0. Also i cant find a good original 1.0 screenpack, I dont like having to fix the resolution for mugen 1.0 since some creators make their chars for a certain resolution, the scaling gets screwed over if it isnt right. For me winmugen plus (hires) seems to standardize the chars . Also some stages lag on 1.o but run smoothly on winmugen. But whatever you said you use 1.0 because of the coding for AI, sure thats understandable. I like it old-school, I guess, winmugen seems to satisfy me.

Well, they all should be backwards compatible thats the thing, I don't know why stages lag for you since they run smoothly for me, but I guess it has to do with the comp after all. My characters are using 640x480 resolution only, so its default. For going to 1.0, and adding winmugen chars should work, just some little code fixes there and there if there is a bit of a problem with the character because it might still have "winmugen" coding.

More Progress -

Basicall did more work on Eva Beatrice. I added her level 2 super as shown here. Her assault touch and counter touch is done as shown. And her meta activation is done (not meta super atm lolz).

Relevant Update:
========================================================= Finished all of Eva Beatrice's Supers and Specials. Planning to finish her Meta Super soon, then add Set OFFS/Counter/Berserk Ability and Custom Death States. Now Enjoy.