Overrated and Underrated characters from videos games

aperson98

Underated:

Prism/Prizm (Tattoo Assasins)

Yes I actually just said that, but his design was pretty cool and is one of the only characters in gaming and MUGEN that I know people have a fear of facing)

Isn't he that Skeleton incased in icy armor that dies after getting hit four times?

• 2 weeks later...

Underrated characters: Tia Langray from Breakers. Pretty much any breakers characters. ROTD characters, PIM characters. These are all characters that not too many people pay attention to. There's more to name, but I'd be here all day. Seems like all we ever see in this community is the same thing recycled over and over. A bunch of SF edits (Mostly Ryu), and KOF edits Mostly Kula). There are so many other fighting game out there. Why only cater to two franchises?

Underrated characters: Tia Langray from Breakers. Pretty much any breakers characters. ROTD characters, PIM characters.

These are all characters that not too many people pay attention to. There's more to name, but I'd be here all day. Seems like all we ever see in this community is the same thing recycled over and over. A bunch of SF edits (Mostly Ryu), and KOF edits Mostly Kula). There are so many other fighting game out there. Why only cater to two franchises?

Speaking of which, Waku Waku 7 characters are pretty underrated too. My favorites are Maururun and Dandy J. Maururun is this fat bunny with huge claws, and you know me, big fuzzy cute things always get my interest. Not many fighting games have a character like Maururun. And Dandy J, oh come on, he's a video game version of Chuck Norris for crying out loud. He was easily the most badass character in the game, and he was the first guy I ever used in Waku Waku 7.

As for Breakers? Pierre should be pretty infamous by now for having the worst voice-acting in video game history. Breakers was, without a doubt, and obscure but solid fighting game. ...Breakers Revenge was pretty unneeded though.

........Maybe ur not looking hard enough.

Not true. I realize that they are there, but what I'm saying is this. How many versions of Ryu are there compared to version's of Chris Wayne? How many Kula's are there compared to Angela Belti? That's what I mean by characters like them being underrated...

Speaking of which, Waku Waku 7 characters are pretty underrated too. My favorites are Maururun and Dandy J. Maururun is this fat bunny with huge claws, and you know me, big fuzzy cute things always get my interest. Not many fighting games have a character like Maururun. And Dandy J, oh come on, he's a video game version of Chuck Norris for crying out loud. He was easily the most badass character in the game, and he was the first guy I ever used in Waku Waku 7.

As for Breakers? Pierre should be pretty infamous by now for having the worst voice-acting in video game history. Breakers was, without a doubt, and obscure but solid fighting game. ...Breakers Revenge was pretty unneeded though.

Ahh Waku Waku 7...! A great game, and great example as well. I'd love to see Either a pots style, or J-Morph style of Arina, Rai, and Dandy J. That would be pretty cool!