Battle Cry(Compilation)

Raitox

Well I made a compilation to represent an original story I'm doing,resources credits to their respective owners(and thanks so much for they,you guys make a great job).

Special Thanks:
Mugen Free for All,you guys help me a lot ^^(I'm credit the community in scrolling credit in the final of game also).

Cover:
Posted Image

Screens:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Download:

http://depositfiles....files/old16im1d

or

https://mega.co.nz/#!kxB1Hb5J!GtUQc2UjjMUD-nchK-e44Q_2G4k-LV_van3_3gsJrFM (New Link).

Will soon post here the document containing the story if someone likes to read ^ ^.

Compilation? Hmm....that's risky buisness. But it sounds like it's more than just a bunch of charaters you put together randomly. Good luck, soldier :=D:

Compilation is a way of saying, They are in fact randoms characters because of this I had to associate to the story I'm writing, sorry my english.

I'm doing the same thing but with Touhou character's and without a story.Just a full game styled compilation.

I'm doing the same thing but with Touhou character's and without a story.Just a full game styled compilation.

Hey cool man,i wanna play when you finish it.

I am using most of Kohaku's characters renamed to the actual characters and I am using all the Touhou 12.3 characters plus Flandre,Kanako,the Goliath Doll,and the Unnamed Giant Catfish as final bosses.I am also using Kohaku's 10.5 arranged lifebars and The Touhou Nightfall to dusk screenpack.I just need custom portraits for the select screen and I'm done.I even added folder icons for the characters and mugen!

No only characters that are from Touhou 12.3.It will have few characters with only 24.The official characters other than Flandre and Kanako.The ones with JJBA stands have different gameplay than the others and the SF same thing.Only adding the characters like if it would be the official game but I had to add a few IaMP gameplay characters and normal fighters for balance issues.Though Iku is still too unbalanced unless you play as an IaMP or Danmaku character...Trying to find a replacement....

This is pretty much most of it though.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/_zr86G54/Touhou_Full_Game_Part_1.html

http://www.4shared.com/rar/cEUDO5re/Touhou_Full_Game_Part_2.html

http://www.4shared.com/rar/Te9SoT19/Touhou_Full_Game_Part_3.html

Custom portraits are needed if anyone could help as I can't do it right now...Running low on internet time here and I'm almost finished moving plus the internet provider comes in 3 weeks...

i have a compilation game i made & i have every intention on someday uploading called Feudal Fight its nothing but Samurai & Ninja Characters (thanks again to Ulti For The LB Screen pack) it started out as a Last Blade Vs Samurai Showdown Comp Game, But i Expanded The Slots to include a lot more characters & added 4 Hidden Boss Type Characters

Here's a copy of the Select Screen

Posted Image

& Last night before Bed i DLed a Street Fighter Vs Fatal Fury Full game ........This one

http://www.theisozone.com/images/screens/pc-42495-61332465875.jpg

but im thinking of Changing some of the Characters Out For Others, or Expanding the Screen pack itself to hold new ones, but i defiantly want to keep it old school with the characters ,so nothing pass SF2 or FF Special ,but as of right now there's no Select Screen BGM or VS Screen music

Hey! I made a SS vs LB compilation, too! But... it was on that same hardrive that busted. I had like over 40 different compilations. One of which had over 1000 characters. But when it busted I lost ALL of it. That's why started contributing. I figured instead just collecting other's work, I'll create my own. Saves space actually. I'm so busy creating, I barely have time to hunt down other people's creations! lol!

but as of right now there's no Select Screen BGM or VS Screen music

Pleeasse, let me try!

Here's a sample of my work. It's the song I did for Markpachi's Wreckage Stage. The stage is available only to New Age private members, but the I mixed the track, so it should be fine to release here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?j6fm5d7096yewa7

So, you slightly edited the characters or just renamed them? Just curious

I Edited it.

Cool, I'll check that out.

Hey, Raitox. Yo, I'm digging that Battle Cry game cover!

Yo ^^,thanks man.

Funny Thing About That SF Vs FF comp game, all of the characters i was thinking about adding to it .....were already their Hidden...hell even a few i wouldnt have added were , im about to post it ,then later on ill upload an ALT DL for it

i have a compilation game i made & i have every intention on someday uploading called Feudal Fight its nothing but Samurai & Ninja Characters (thanks again to Ulti For The LB Screen pack) it started out as a Last Blade Vs Samurai Showdown Comp Game, But i Expanded The Slots to include a lot more characters & added 4 Hidden Boss Type Characters

Here's a copy of the Select Screen

Posted Image

very nice brock, hey i could see some bleach characters but no naruto chars?

Custom portraits are needed if anyone could help as I can't do it right now...Running low on internet time here and I'm almost finished moving plus the internet provider comes in 3 weeks...

Hey dark if you interested, there's i made so far

Posted Image

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpzYcC2RiHE&feature=youtu.be

Too bad i can't find Cirno's TPW ports and Catfish and Goliath Doll wasn't in the game.

I don't like my phone sometimes as it is hard to navigate this site...I like them Ryoucchi just gotta wait until I get internet to finish it.Put the characters .sff files in an rar so I can dl them.Though Goliath doll U.G.C. and Cirno aren't done.Please finish them for me as I can't even dl the portraits...

Before release this compilation, you have asked to the authors of characters/stages/screenpack/lifebars? Ok...now let's talk about the feedback: - Encrypted with Molebox. - Extremely slow at loading... we talk about of a 1.9Gb of game...not like Kof awaken with only 150Mb. - Some chars are too much OP. - Different graphic style between chars. - Different gameplay style between char. - Strange edit... O.o i feel like not complete, dunno why. - Too much different stages(some from MB, ut2004 etc). - Why you dont try to edit a bit the screenpack? - 4 hours of download for nothing... I appreciate someone who works at own compilations, but this does not reach a sufficient level, especially if it is encrypted. This is the mugen and we all agree. But releasing a compilation in alpha stage yet is almost an insult to those who created the characters / stages / screenpack. My advice is to remove the link, update your game decently, ask the permission of the authors to make edits, and then release it. I created a compilation with my screenpack and my characters, but I can not release it for the simple fact that I should ask permission from hundreds of authors. : P Soon will release a video of what I'm talking about. Do not take my feedback as an offense. I appreciate your effort in creating a compilation, but if you want to encrypt it need to put something original and the same for all characters (ex. fighting the same style / same balance etc.) continues to work on your project and optimizes the whole thing! See you soon!