What is your favorite Mortal Kombat Character

FletchTheKID

because some of them arent directly related but were part of Shao Khan's army, that did exist prior. Skarlet was a glitch in MK2. Rain was a fighter in MK3 Ultimate/ trilogy, they probably wanted to make up more ninjas. Freddy is in your sleep. and.... i forget the last one.

No Deadly Alliance

because some of them arent directly related but were part of Shao Khan's army, that did exist prior.

Skarlet was a glitch in MK2.

Rain was a fighter in MK3 Ultimate/ trilogy, they probably wanted to make up more ninjas.

Freddy is in your sleep.

and.... i forget the last one.

Still have no idea why they add characters that have nothing to do with the story

I'm specifically talking about Kratos & Freddy

• 2 weeks later...

Long distance fighting in a game like MK

is a dick move

I have to agree with u, i defeated ma bro 10 times in row once and that made him so freakin mad so he smashed his precious 360 controller and broke it and he swore that he will never play with me again lol.

But the game doesnt forbid the way i play so nothin is gonna prevent me from playin with Ermac hehe.

i could probably just use scorpions teleport punch over and over and over if you tried to pull projectile spam on me soup.

My bro and some friends of mine are pros with scorpion and ive memorized all his moves so u better try another char Laharlala.

No love for Cyrax? :( Cyrax is boss because he sounds Jamaican...that, and he looks awesome and HAS FREAKING SAWS IN HIS CHEST AND ARMS! Sub Zero just because. Kung Lao because Shaolin Monks. Batman because he's Batman. (I'm joking lol. I've never played MK vs DC Universe). Onaga. Anyone remember Mokap?