HD OMK Screenpack HD

Okami

Just a little something I started yesterday,

Something to go along with Kanon, consider it a gift if I think lol. Enjoy. The text will probably be replaced (menu/others). The options menu box will be made smaller (probably) (Though I think it needs some fixing). More (Like more animations will be added). -> Butterflies/Lighting and maybe others (loading animation too). Templates for ports will be included also in this SP. And sorry about the video, Windows Media Player seems to convert videos weirdly. Would like possible tips and ideas to make it better (though menu will be added more and its custom and I think I like the looks of it for now.)

stalemate is a bad term to use for a victory screen, stalemate is as if they didnt win but drew a tie. you cant make the options menu box smaller, unless you mess with localcoord but in return it would mess up your screenpack completely. I see your scaled the video down to size to avoid the huge filesize good going. your title and options background (red checkered floor and cieling) seem to be off, you would think that they are in the same position but there not, the options screens looks higher. obviously you gotta fix the cell.size, in your select screen or else you get that random white box appearing when you select your character, and no there is no way to remove it. either its a normal size box, or its a tiny 2 by 2 pixel box. everything else you have planned seems good.

Ya, I know, the options is going to be fixed, =o, eh I will try to find a way, utilizing a smaller text may work without messing with localdef. Don't worry about the alignment for the options, I know that needs to be fixed, when I open up my PSD file for the menu and edit it to fix the options menu. About Stalemate, I may change that to something else, if I can find a good win text. About the cell.size, I probably have to fix that and make it smaller and somehow play around with coordinates to still match the select cursors/ports properly without ruining anything else T.T

stalemate is a bad term to use for a victory screen, stalemate is as if they didnt win but drew a tie.

you cant make the options menu box smaller, unless you mess with localcoord but in return it would mess up your screenpack completely.

I see your scaled the video down to size to avoid the huge filesize good going.

your title and options background (red checkered floor and cieling) seem to be off, you would think that they are in the same position but there not, the options screens looks higher.

obviously you gotta fix the cell.size, in your select screen or else you get that random white box appearing when you select your character, and no there is no way to remove it. either its a normal size box, or its a tiny 2 by 2 pixel box.

everything else you have planned seems good.

stalemate is a bad term to use for a victory screen, stalemate is as if they didnt win but drew a tie.

you cant make the options menu box smaller, unless you mess with localcoord but in return it would mess up your screenpack completely.

I see your scaled the video down to size to avoid the huge filesize good going.

your title and options background (red checkered floor and cieling) seem to be off, you would think that they are in the same position but there not, the options screens looks higher.

obviously you gotta fix the cell.size, in your select screen or else you get that random white box appearing when you select your character, and no there is no way to remove it. either its a normal size box, or its a tiny 2 by 2 pixel box.

everything else you have planned seems good.

also.. is just my opinion, the menu can look better is be down the animation video and with another font, of course this need some phew animation, but the diagramation is nice i like the select option, oh i forget 1 thing try to make a versus screen with portraits will look more dynamic, but i like the idea and this will be a nice project :) sorry my english is a little poor :P

Ya, I'm pretty much taking my time, I'm planning to actually revamped the menu by adding WAY more animations, and obviously another font, the placement has already been fixed already, just need to convert the other font. In the actual game there is no VS Screen, I like the idea of a loading screen and it will probably cause more headache for people to make 5-6 ports for one screenpack, though its probably good if you feel like it. But for loading screen I'm planing to add a "loading" bar animation with some butterflies and other stuff. I also need to rework the lighting (obviously) to make it more better. This is just the rough draft, the good copy is going to be way better lol =3

im sure that u can :P but HD screenpack, need good pc too :P and more animation = laggy pc :P hehehe i dont have problem with it that to GOD, but u know what i mean,in fact my mugen battle girl have a big stop for now have so much animation, make some pc laggy :P

Lol I know, but only people who used HD knows that it would lag if it uses too much animation in stage also, so this screenpack is really only good if your pc can handle HD in the first place (very well =P). I'm adding tons of animations atm, making them look better, (still going to fix that stupid white box problem). I fixed up the options menu already, and... I made the video the same but had a border to make it look better =). I'll upload a video soon.

Lol I know, but only people who used HD knows that it would lag if it uses too much animation in stage also, so this screenpack is really only good if your pc can handle HD in the first place (very well =P). I'm adding tons of animations atm, making them look better, (still going to fix that stupid white box problem). I fixed up the options menu already, and... I made the video the same but had a border to make it look better =). I'll upload a video soon.

nice will be kool to see that new upgrade. :)

Looks great Edit the portrait frames as standard character portraits are gonna look shit stretched into that size Lifebars need layering back(if your including them?) as they are above the character and look weird Cross logo could do with being slightly bigger on the select screen

Well it is apparently not that size really, though I think the reason why is because the filtering isn't that great for big images =.=", I'll try lol. The lifebars, I'll ticker with them, to make it behind them. Hmm Probably I will make the logo bigger, but if its stretched, it loses tons of quality D= Thanks for feedback though ^^

Hi Vector :hi: I know this is a slow working in progress but is there anyway to move the main menu font out the way from the animated screen ??

Here the picture what I'm trying to explain and use this for an exsample

Posted Image

I already fixed the font, and already released Yuyu XD. I added a circle animation around it to make it better, I should update the screenpack if anyone has problems doing ports for the SP.