This guy

Ryon

baws it needs blood.. mwahaha wat u call it 'cyclone blade' or 'hurricane slash'? hmm can i suggest names :awesome how bout Ferocious Undead Cyclone Knockout (F.U.C.K.) ..or ..or Super Hurricane Instant Takedown (S.H.I.T.) :=D:

i will add blood. dont worry. the name for that move is Killing Buster, its an offical move, i just edited it a bit with the tornado and stuff. in the offical game he spins around like that, and it knocks back any person that goes near him.

i will add blood. dont worry.

the name for that move is Killing Buster, its an offical move, i just edited it a bit with the tornado and stuff.

in the offical game he spins around like that, and it knocks back any person that goes near him.

i will add blood. dont worry.

the name for that move is Killing Buster, its an offical move, i just edited it a bit with the tornado and stuff.

in the offical game he spins around like that, and it knocks back any person that goes near him.

Really i like this kind projects, cause i respect the ppl that make chars, is so hard to do it and u do a nice word :) keep doing my friend

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...