Melty Blood Fusion Update

7th

Well Guys so sorry i know that i deleted my last post but i have my own reason, this time i want to show the new screenpack update, in the menu, select, options, versus and winner,the lifebars need alot work and animation but ill try to finish soon :) i hope u like it and have fun see u next update and sorry again :)

IMAGES

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

upload images

VIDEO

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UESFXg1KM3w

Looking awesome as always 7th/basterman, take your time on this one, no need to rush. I'm busy taking my time making a character too ^^

Looking awesome as always 7th/basterman, take your time on this one, no need to rush. I'm busy taking my time making a character too ^^

thx my friend, really i appreciate that words :)

You should make this a full game and release it too!

You should make this a full game and release it too!

i will like i do always :P but ill release the screenpack only, maybe dont like the selection chars that u can find.. u know :P

by the looks of the options screen.

a localcoord in your mugen.cfg, or system.def does not match up. and is causing it to look like that.

by the looks of the options screen.

a localcoord in your mugen.cfg, or system.def does not match up. and is causing it to look like that.

no, that is the effect that i want in it :P i mena disbalance or move i dont how to explain it :P hehehe,i think that i got it.. or no :P, thx ryon :)

Why'd you change the main menu?

Why'd you change the main menu?

Cause is the fusion between act cadenza and actrees again of course with some phew things additional :) thx :)

Well, you could add an alternative sff/def file for the other menu, just in case. Or you can keep it for yourself =)

Well, you could add an alternative sff/def file for the other menu, just in case. Or you can keep it for yourself =)

lol i can do that but.. whats wrong with this 1 ? i think look kool and more profesional,really do u like another 1 sx ?

lol i can do that but.. whats wrong with this 1 ? i think look kool and more profesional,really do u like another 1 sx ?

Well, it seems I like both, but I'm more fond with the latest MBAACC menu. They both look good, just having more choices is better, thats all ^^.

Oh ya.. if you need any help or want to skype me, add SXVector. GL friend.

Well, it seems I like both, but I'm more fond with the latest MBAACC menu. They both look good, just having more choices is better, thats all ^^.

thx bro, nice ill add, mine is basterman1 :) illthink about it :) thx again good nite my friend :)