Overlord Laharl

Laharl

yes where he summons a bunch of energy balls around the enemy then they all impact at once causing a huge explosion. thats the one. @pershon I wrote a Bio for him why don't you read that for the people who don't know who he is

@pershon: if you want to know anything about overlord laharl just ask laharl he knows everything about him like his favorite food, why he is a tshirt phobia or maybe his favorite playmate.. etc :awesome @laharl: from the sound of it, its a Lvl 3 hyper? can't wait to try him out..

Rune Dimension is supposed to cause more damage than Meteor Impact? I don't quite remember

4 Disgaeas later, it's hard to keep track +_+

um no its the same damage i have it set to 500 if anything the meteor would do more due to the slash coming before the meteors but just slightly.

@vegas that would be etna i want to include her as a helper assist super as well.

shes on this site actually. MVC does not fit her at all but yes she was well done (most of stupas stuff was great). go to the nippon ichi collection. Laharl will be added there when hes done as well. the download here also defaultly comes with my old english soundpack for her.

@pershon: he's from Disgea a strategy RPG game.. also there was an anime with the same title..

@pershon: if you want to know anything about overlord laharl just ask laharl he knows everything about him like his favorite food, why he is a tshirt phobia or maybe his favorite playmate.. etc :awesome

Ah. Gracias. :=D:

And, any idea when he'll be released Laharl?

no release date yet as im still getting sprites done my spriter is still in college but hes coming along. gotta add his basics in and overlords wrath and fix up some things and he will be somewhat playable enough for a video. I never have planned release dates not many do its stupid to set a date when you don't know how long it will take.

if I haven't posted any there are none. Nothing worth posting yet anyways. When a signinificant amount of work is done I will be making a video till then just be patient. I am alot slower at creating than probably what you are used to here. Hes not being cancelled im just really slow to work on him. i can tell you expect a full revamp of meteor impact though once its done its going to be amazing. IDK how long it will take to do however. Its alot of complicated code I am unfamiliar with so it will take alot of trial and error.

eh im the lowest skilled from mugen coder honestly. im the lowest of us but I am having vectors help on this attack. So i know it will turn out well.

Have you seen the preview of my Dhaos? www.youtube.com/watch?v=01e-J9gBUMs Jump to 1:50 I can release him and you can use his coding from Meteor Swarm for your Meteor Impact. I think it will look much more epic. But instead of it landing you could make it explode. Edit: For those curious. Laharl is technically the strongest Overlord, but Disgaea has many worlds with even more powerful overlords. Take Rozalin for example. She's an ancient Overlord and probably the strongest in the entire Disgaea franchise. Anyways, Laharl became Overlord because his father died choking on a dinner roll or something. His signature move is Meteor Impact. He summons a giant meteor, jumps on it and laughs maniacally while it comes flying down to crush everything in it's path pretty much. The Hyper Dimension attack is the strongest sword technique you can learn in the game. It's not one of Laharl's signature techniques like Meteor Impact or Overlords Wrath. Anyone with a sword in the game can learn it. It's also not nearly as strong as Meteor Impact or Overlords Wrath. Overlord's Wrath is, if I'm not mistaken, Laharl's strongest move. He uses it in Disgaea 2 to destroy the world if you beat him without Flonne in your party....or something like that. It's been years since I've played either. Also, Disgaea 2 is by far the best one in my opinion. Adell is incredibly badass and Rozalin is very cool and quite funny. It had great romance story.

mm no not doing a swarm it will be different trust me im making directly accurate to how it hits in game you'll see what i mean by that. its complicated as hell but I will get it going. i didn't like 2 as much honestly is my least favorite. also his dad didn't actually die on that roll it was really baal who killed him that was a fake story. meteor impact is actually his strongest attack. but he does use overlords wrath more so than anything.

Have you seen the preview of my Dhaos? www.youtube.com/watch?v=01e-J9gBUMs Jump to 1:50

I can release him and you can use his coding from Meteor Swarm for your Meteor Impact. I think it will look much more epic. But instead of it landing you could make it explode.

Edit:

For those curious. Laharl is technically the strongest Overlord, but Disgaea has many worlds with even more powerful overlords. Take Rozalin for example. She's an ancient Overlord and probably the strongest in the entire Disgaea franchise.

Anyways, Laharl became Overlord because his father died choking on a dinner roll or something.

His signature move is Meteor Impact. He summons a giant meteor, jumps on it and laughs maniacally while it comes flying down to crush everything in it's path pretty much.

The Hyper Dimension attack is the strongest sword technique you can learn in the game. It's not one of Laharl's signature techniques like Meteor Impact or Overlords Wrath. Anyone with a sword in the game can learn it. It's also not nearly as strong as Meteor Impact or Overlords Wrath.

Overlord's Wrath is, if I'm not mistaken, Laharl's strongest move. He uses it in Disgaea 2 to destroy the world if you beat him without Flonne in your party....or something like that. It's been years since I've played either.

Also, Disgaea 2 is by far the best one in my opinion. Adell is incredibly badass and Rozalin is very cool and quite funny. It had great romance story.

Baal is easily the strongest overload. Or Zetta.

Rozalin was a slayer of Overlords. She was tired of all the betrayal, the death and the killing so she began to hate everyone and everything. The game didn't actually explain everything that happened, but I think the fake Zenon erased her memories of being a murderer/evil somehow or just locked them away and whatever was left of her memories became the Rozalin that was in Disgaea 2. In the end, she remembers everything; the hatred towards everything. Then Adell showed her love. My point is that she's a legendary overlord full of so much hatred and power that her presence would probably have you wanting to kill yourself. A slayer of overlords. The overlord of overlords. Zetta and Baal have nothing on her. By the way, Adell is too much of a human at heart for it to be noticed, but when Rozalin's evil spirit possesses Adell, his true colors show and he's just....monstrous. He's even more evil than Rozalin. Disgaea 2 definitely has the strongest in the entire Disgaea franchise....so far. By the way. Do you plan on adding other weapon techniques or just sword ones? Some of the axe techniques were crazy awesome. Edit: You're not a bad coder. You're just a beginner. I've been at it for years and I'm still learning. That's mainly because I never read the documents. There was too much reading involved so I said fuck it. I just learned from screwing around.