Overlord Laharl

Laharl

not giving him axe moves I could never picture laharl with an axe I just couldn't. if I ever make a disgaea char with an axe then yeah definitely.

• 4 weeks later...

<< hes right theres none yet lol. I have been working on another character while waiting on all the sprites i need so as not to just sit here and do nothing. He will get done but its gonna be awhile.

• 5 weeks later...

Ooh, this one looks promising! Saved a character slot between Etna and Flonne. Now hunting for a personal stage for him! Though part of me feels as if his Throne Room seems appropriate. I'm majorly looking forward to Laharl!

ty progress is halted atm due to my spriter quitting due to life issues but I have a new better one who will start work once his next char is done and he does his other spriting job first (which is close) so look forward to that. im guessing you are referring to the horribleness that is stupas flonne -_- I love stupas chars but flonne is aweful. as for a stage for him I plan on making an alt def without laharl there so you can use the stage and it will make more sense.

Oh well, that's life for ya. I hope nothing is rushed, but, I know you know better. As for the stage, it's not a bad idea. Quick question though, were there any ideas for color swaps? Sadly, yes, even though the player can't even use her, I got her for collection's sake. In all honesty, when she comes up in the arcade or survival mode, I just use F1. Embarrassing to say, but I couldn't beat her with Akatsuki Blitzkampf's Murakumo.

Oh well, that's life for ya. I hope nothing is rushed, but, I know you know better.

As for the stage, it's not a bad idea.

Quick question though, were there any ideas for color swaps?

Sadly, yes, even though the player can't even use her, I got her for collection's sake.

In all honesty, when she comes up in the arcade or survival mode, I just use F1.

Embarrassing to say, but I couldn't beat her with Akatsuki Blitzkampf's Murakumo.

well i treat Flonna as the boss char she was made 2 be lol

but laharl, will he have a combo system?