The Hardest Boss that YOU have ever faced.

Uberkoala

The hardest bosses I have faced? Psycho Mantis: Metal Gear Solid 1 PS1. He controls you, reads your memory card, makes your controller vibrate, then disconnects your console from the tv momentarily in battle. When you aim at him, you look through Mantis's eyes. He can fly, be invisible, and makes Snake break the fourth wall (where the character in a movie/video game interacts with the viewer) Feral Chaos: Final Fantasy Dissidia Duodecim PSP. Feral Chaos is level 120 with over 130,000 health. The most you can have at level 100 max character is around 11,000. After 90 seconds, his equips increase his attack and defense by 450%, making it impossible to damage him with bravery attacks and he will usually instant break you with his high attack. He is fought first when you are level one, which makes it the hardest boss battle in Final Fantasy. While it is possible to defeat him with level 1 Lightning, upon beating him, the game acts as if you lost. Through the Fire and Flames: Guitar Hero III, Legends of Rock PS2 or Xbox360. It is without a doubt the hardest song in the entire series. It contains one of the highest NPS (notes per second) in the series with 16 nps (beaten by Black Magic Women with 17 nps). Its rapid hammer-ons and pull-offs combined with rapid strumming and tricky solos make it the hardest song and only the best can defeat it. Currently, the highest score on it is over 1,000,000 points. While being able to just complete the song is an achievement in itself, the hardest challenge with it is 100% accuracy on expert. Only a handful of people who attempt 100% actually suceed because 75% of all videos on Youtube claiming they completed it 100% are actually bots that hit the notes for you. The ultimate challenge with TtFaF is using another instrument to play it, and this was achieved by using drums...PURE INSANITY!

Feral Chaos: Final Fantasy Dissidia Duodecim PSP. Feral Chaos is level 120 with over 130,000 health. The most you can have at level 100 max character is around 11,000. After 90 seconds, his equips increase his attack and defense by 450%, making it impossible to damage him with bravery attacks and he will usually instant break you with his high attack. He is fought first when you are level one, which makes it the hardest boss battle in Final Fantasy. While it is possible to defeat him with level 1 Lightning, upon beating him, the game acts as if you lost.

I found a way to defeat him, this tactic is risky but very easy to do

Same, you get a lot of equips and special ones for Wall Rush or break, like Smiting Soul. With enough, such as Level=100+ you can get a 99.9% so nearly every hit is an instant break. BUT! the only way for this setup is to use a level 1 character. If set up and you are able to break him before he attacks, then if u use an HP attack with a wall rush effect, you can hit 9999+9999 for almost 19,998 damage. repeat this a few times and you can win, but if you miss or slip once, he will kill in 1 hit!

I think I can add a new (recent) boss to my list. Alteisen Nacht - Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier EXCEED (DS) It doesn't help that the bosses have insanely high defense and the boss battles take more than 10 minutes. But I hate this fighting this guy underleveled. He'll end up killing the whole party at some point. Plus he has a Spirit that lets him recover HP EVERY TURN when he has low HP.

The hardest bosses I have faced?

Psycho Mantis: Metal Gear Solid 1 PS1. He controls you, reads your memory card, makes your controller vibrate, then disconnects your console from the tv momentarily in battle. When you aim at him, you look through Mantis's eyes. He can fly, be invisible, and makes Snake break the fourth wall (where the character in a movie/video game interacts with the viewer)

Feral Chaos: Final Fantasy Dissidia Duodecim PSP. Feral Chaos is level 120 with over 130,000 health. The most you can have at level 100 max character is around 11,000. After 90 seconds, his equips increase his attack and defense by 450%, making it impossible to damage him with bravery attacks and he will usually instant break you with his high attack. He is fought first when you are level one, which makes it the hardest boss battle in Final Fantasy. While it is possible to defeat him with level 1 Lightning, upon beating him, the game acts as if you lost.

i was wondering when someone was gonna bring him up lol

and as 4 Feral Chaos, i beat him on my 3rd or 4th try w/ lvl 63 Prishe :D but i NEVER beat him with lvl 1 e4 O_O howja do it????? Magic Pot?

max your accessory slot and use all multipliers, unequip everything equip hatless, armorless, ...less, level gap 90, level 1-10 and etc. that will give you one hit instant break to feral chaos

max your accessory slot and use all multipliers, unequip everything equip hatless, armorless, ...less, level gap 90, level 1-10 and etc. that will give you one hit instant break to feral chaos

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Another Kirby boss, and I fought him earlier today. Metal General EX. Unlike his normal mode counterpart who has just one, Metal General EX has THREE FLIPPIN FORMS and NO HEALTH RESTORATION ITEMS! His first form plays pretty much like he does in normal mode, but with additional evilness, then (when you think he's been defeated), he fully restores his health and jumps into the robotic Dedede (HR-D3). Once he's been defeated, you have to fight him...AGAIN with plenty more evilness. Did I mention that in extra mode, your health is halved.

• 1 month later...

Hardest boss I have ever faced... That's a tough one... I have several that can tie for my top spot. Not sure which was hardest for me. Here's my list: Shadow Queen (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door) (She is nasty. End of discussion.) The Biolizard (Sonic Adventure 2 Battle) (The bubble part is near impossible! You keep getting knocked away!) Golden Diva (Wario Land 4) (She is rotten! She is hard to hit, has annoying attacks, and there is a time limit to beat her!) Yakuza (Metroid Fusion) (If that thing grabs you, you can kiss 4 energy tanks goodbye.) Dark Mind "Core" (Kirby and the Amazing Mirror) (His attacks are very hard to avoid. Also, he has a LOT of health!) Princess Shroob (Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time) (Has a shield, and takes forever to beat. Has powerful attacks) Metal General EX (Kirby's Return to Dreamland) (He is hard to hit and has powerful moves. Having half-health in Hard Mode doesn't help at ALL! All this plus the things GarchompMatt mentioned make Metal General EX incredibly hard to beat!) Master Lobber (The Legendary Starfy) (All of his attacks are overpowered and he has an instant-kill move that is nearly unavoidable) Honorable Mentions: Hag 1 (Banjo-Tooie) (Has poison gas, hard-to-avoid attacks, and annoying quiz questions) Nightmare (Metroid Fusion) (Hitting that ugly thing's face is HARD! And when it flies around, it is very hard to avoid.) Galacta Knight (Kirby Super Star Ultra) (He is EVIL! He may be tougher to beat than Marx Soul! He is easier to beat with Meta Knight, but in the True Arena, you have to play as Kirby, who doesn't have "Meta Heal" to help him... In my opinion, he is best dealt with using Hammer Kirby.) SA-X (Metroid Fusion) (All of its attacks do at least a full energy tank of damage. You practically have to fly around using screw attack to avoid dying.) Master Belch (Earthbound) (He is constantly giving your party nausea (He is a pile of throw-up.), which is a VERY nasty problem in game. And he keeps summoning Slimy Little Piles to help him.) Hades (Kid Icarus: Uprising) (Getting though 3 forms of him without dying is difficult when you are playing on a high intensity... That part where you have to shoot certain projectiles is nasty... Considering if you screw up, you get hit with an unavoidable attack. Fighting his heart was annoying in Chapter 23...) Pit's Body (Kid Icarus: Uprising) (You have to play as Magnus (No Projectiles) and fight Pit (Fast-Moving Projectiles). Avoiding his shots is very difficult.) Marx Soul (Kirby Super Star Ultra) (His attack are powerful and he has a lot of health. Plus, for some reason, the Paint ability he gives does only 1 damage to him! I beat him with the least trouble using Plasma.)

SFA3: Final Bison - Psycho Drive Troll SFA3: Shin Akuma - With E.Ryu, I need 2 wins. BUT HE ONLY F*CKING NEEDS 1! Pokemon Firered: Blue - That Futhermucker is just as difficult as thanos from MSH. I mean, yeah, he's easy in yellow, BUT IN THIS GAME... KoF 10th anniversary (KoF 2002 bootleg): Rugal - Ok, imagine this. Rugal in his hardest difficulty, 2x faster than normal speed, AND reppuken spammer. Oh, and his health is slightly higher than yours. Marvel Super Heroes: Thanos - SPACE GEEEEEMMMM Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 5: Lester & Jakob - DEAR GOD. Mix the powers of Jakob's life point-gaining cards and Grannel's ATK with Lester's traps and high ATK monsters. Lester will stall you, and Jakob will continue to gain life points, strengthening his Grannel. SNK vs Capcom-SVC CHAOS: Red Arremer/Firebrand - PROJECTILE SPAMMER, UNBLOCKABLE HITS, ABLE TO FLY, -FUCK.